Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE) Recruitment 2017, In the Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Project Scientist and Junior Research Fellow at the Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE) Recruitment 2017.
CMLRE Recruitment 2017 Project Scientist and Junior Research Fellow Vacancies
- Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE) Recruitment 2017 Project Scientist and Junior Research Fellow Posts June 2017, Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Project Scientist and Junior Research Fellow Posts Advertisement Date 26th June 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
CMLRE Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 26.07.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 25.07.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE) Recruitment 2017 posts Project Scientist and Junior Research Fellow.
>> Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of the Posts
|Project Scientist ‘C’|
|Project Scientist ‘B’|
|Junior Research Fellows (JRFs)* / Project Assistant|
Job Location : Kerala
Nationality : Indian
CMLRE Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Project Scientist and Junior Research Fellow Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
|Name of the Posts|
|Project Scientist ‘C’||Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in any Natural Science/Earth Sciences/Oceanography/ Marine Sciences/Fisheries/ or any branch of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or equivalent Or M.Tech/B.Tech Environmental Sciences, Biotechnology/Bio-sciences or equivalent OMCA/M.Tech./B.Tech. in Computer Sciences from a recognised university with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree and Three years of research/work experience in the relevant field.|
|Project Scientist ‘B’||Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in any Natural Science/Earth Sciences/ Oceanography/ Marine Sciences/Fisheries/ or any branch of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or equivalent or M.Tech/B.Tech Environmental Sciences, Biotechnology/Bio-sciences or equivalent or MCA/M.Tech./B.Tech. in Computer Sciences from a recognized university with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree|
|Junior Research Fellows (JRFs)* / Project Assistant||Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in any Natural Science/ Earth Sciences/ Oceanography or equivalent from a recognized university with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree. Adequate knowledge in the subject area and interest in undertaking field works onboard fishing boats/research vessels. Good knowledge on the operation of various field and laboratory equipments, marine processes related to above mentioned subjects.|
CMLRE Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (As on 01.06.2017) :
- 40 Years for Project Scientist ‘C’
- 35 Years for Project Scientist ‘B’
- 30 Years for Junior Research Fellows (JRFs)*/ Project Assistant
CMLRE Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts|
Number of the Posts
|Project Scientist ‘C’||Monthly emoluments: approx. Rs. 49000/-)|
|Project Scientist ‘B’||Monthly emolument: approx. Rs. 47000/-|
|Junior Research Fellows (JRFs)* / Project Assistant||Monthly emolument for JRF: Rs. 25000 + HRA Monthly emolument for PA: approx. Rs. 24000/-|
General Conditions –
- Applications should be submitted only through online at www.cmlre.gov.in.
- The Director, CMLRE reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof or vary the number of posts to be filled under each category.
- Applicants can apply for more than one post through a separate application to be submitted along with the necessary supporting scanned documents. On instances where candidates applied for higher post is found to be suitable for lower post, the duly constituted committee is empowered to consider such candidates for selection to a lower post. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Period of engagement: The initial tenure would be for a period of one year, and extendable year after year up to March, 2020 based on periodic assessment. All project positions are purely temporary and on adhoc mode, and do not entitle the candidate for any claim for regular/ permanent position at any time.
- Cruise/field surveys participation: All selected candidates must undertake extensive field work at any part of India including cruises onboard research vessels, boats, etc.
- Age limit: The candidate’s age should not exceed the age limit mentioned above as on date of closure of application. However, in case of SC /ST /OBC/PH/Women candidates, relaxation in age limit is allowed as per Govt. of India rules. The Director, CMLRE may relax the upper age limit for any/all categories of posts in case of highly experienced and meritorious candidates.
- Remuneration / fellowship: The monthly emolument/fellowship specified against project scientists and JRF/PA is approximate and may vary as per the guidelines of MoES/DST issued from time to time.
- Experience: Experience will be counted from the date of acquiring the essential academic qualifications. The experience pertaining to research will only be considered towards the total period of experience. Ph.D will count as 3 years of experience. Production of the original experience certificates is mandatory while appearing for interview. Applications submitted without the scanned copies of the relevant certificates, signature and photo will be rejected during the screening process.
- Pursuing higher degree: Candidates will be allowed to register for higher education with a condition that the same does not affect the project activities.
- Travel: No TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
- Documents required: Application may be submitted online along with attested scan copies of certificates in support of;
- Educational qualifications
- Date of birth
- Copies of disability (OH/Ph), caste (SC/ST/OBC-central government prescribed format; submission of BC certificates will not entitle the candidate with the applicable relaxations provided to OBC candidates) certificates.
- Experience certificate
- Scanned copy of signature should be in .jpg format with file size limit of 100KB; remaining all certificates should be in .pdf file format with each file not exceeding 500 KB of size.
- Place of Posting: Cochin, Lakshadweep (Agatti) or anywhere in India. Preference will be given to the islanders for the posts in CMLRE Field Research Station at Agatti.
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicant must fill the Online Application Form available at CMLRE Website www.cmlre.gov.in and upload the scanned documents in the online application form at the respective fields. The candidates are not required to send any hard copies. Applicants are requested to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement and the instructions in particular. The advertisement and the online application forms are available at www.cmlre.gov.in under ‘Vacancies’. In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form (not for other queries), enquiry can be made through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last date for online application is 30 days from the date of publishing of this advertisement in news papers.
CMLRE Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- The criteria for screening of the applications will be based on candidate’s qualifying credentials against (i) the essential requirements specified above, (ii) date of birth (after relaxation of age as applicable), (iii) completeness of the application in terms of the providing accurate details and submission of the photo, and attested copies of the marks list, academic and experience certificates, signature, (iv) desirable qualification and experience as specified in the above, (v) consistent academic performance at one or more levels, etc. The candidates experience certificates should clearly specify whether they possess the experience/ knowledge /skills /technology /software platform requested in the essential/desirable experience requirements against each post. The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum requirements and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The benchmark for screening the applications will be set by a Committee constituted to screen the applications. Candidates from MCA/M.Tech/B.Tech will be considered only with experience related to the marine sciences. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the candidate’s performance in the interview. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates who are not called for interview/selected for appointment. Any discrepancies found in the certificates will attract the disqualification of applications. Non-production of the original certificates will also make the candidate disqualified.
CMLRE Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
CMLRE Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
CMLRE, 6th Floor, C-Block, Kendriya Bhavan
P.B. No. 5415, CSEZ P.O., Kochi – 682 037
e-mail : email@example.com
Phone : 91-484-2421888
Fax : 91-484-2421888
Website : http://www.cmlre.gov.in/