Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017, In the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Group C at the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Group C Vacancies
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Group C Posts June 2017, Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Group C Posts Advertisement Date 12th June 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 as follows.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
Probably you are waiting for this Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 posts Group C.
>> Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of Posts
|Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer|
Job Location : New Delhi
Nationality : Indian
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Group C Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer: Graduate and have to minimum 40 W.P.M Typing Speed in English.
- Court Attendant and Room Attendant: Matriculation/ ITI.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- Age should not be below 18 years and over 27 years as on 01.01.2017 (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1999).
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- The upper age limit for members of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes shall be 32 years and for Other Backward Classes 30 years. The upper age limit for persons with disability and have a minimum of 40% of physical defect or deformity, shall be relaxable by 10 years (13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST). For Ex-servicemen, there is a relaxation of 3 years for Unreserved/General candidates, 6 years for OBC and 8 years for SC/ST after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on 01.01.2017 subject to maximum age of 50 years. There shall be no upper age limit for persons serving in this Court and the Courts subordinate to it. The relaxation in upper age limit will not be applicable to the candidates who are working in other Govt. Departments/Public Sector Undertakings etc.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- Please Check the Advertisement Notification.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- A non-refundable online fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) will be payable by male General as well as OBC candidates along with applicable transaction charges. No fee shall be charged from the SC/ST/ Persons with disability/ Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates. It is clarified that the fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. It is also clarified that no chargeback will be entertained.
How to Apply Online Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 ?
- Application Forms can be filled up online on the website of this Court www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. The candidates already in Government Service should get their applications forwarded along with prescribed certificate from their head of office through proper channel.
- No scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects will be undertaken at the stage of objective test, descriptive test and typing test, therefore, the candidature will be provisional only and subject to scrutiny at appropriate stage. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they arc eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of interview only from those candidates who will be shortlisted for interview. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and Delhi High Court’s decision shall be final.
Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of application.
- Candidates belonging to OBC candidates are required to have non-creamy layer certificate (having the validity as per the Government Instructions issued from time to time) in support of their claim.
- While applying for the post, the applicants should also bear in mind that the selected candidates will also have to work even at odd hours and on holidays, if so required.
- The Court reserves the right to cancel a part or entire process of examination due to administrative reasons and/or in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/malpractice noticed by the Court.
- The candidature of the candidate is entirely provisional and mere issue of Admit Card or appearance at screening test/Interview does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post.
- No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates for appearing in the tests! interview.
DSSSB Exam Question Paper Answers 2017 Previous Year Old Papers
Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Question Paper Previous Year Papers
FMS Previous Year Question Papers Answers FMS Delhi MBA Entrance 2017
DU MCA Entrance Previous Year Question Paper Answers 2017
DMRC Exam 2014 Syllabus | Question Pattern For All Posts
Delhi TET Syllabus | Question Pattern
DU LLM Entrance Syllabus Question Pattern
DU LLB Entrance Syllabus Question Pattern
DU B.EL.ED Syllabus Pattern Admission
Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Syllabus Pattern
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation-DMRC Exam Pattern/Syllabus
DU M.Sc Computer Science Entrance Exam Syllabus
FMS 2012 Answer Keys (FMS Delhi)
GATE 2016 Sample Model Question Papers Answer Solution Free Download
GATE 2016 Instrumentation Sample Model Question Papers
GATE Electrical EE Sample Model Question Papers 2016 Free download
GATE Mechanical Engineering Model Paper 2016 Sample Question Papers
GATE 2016 Architecture and Planning Sample Model Question Papers Free download
GATE Electronics Communication ECE 2016 Sample Model Question Papers Answers
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in a written test of two hours based on Multiple Choice Question pattern in English consisting of (I) Language Comprehension (II) General Awareness (III) General Mathematics & (IV) Reasoning Ability, carrying a weightage of 180 marks. There shall be 25% negative marking for each wrong answer. Those candidates who qualify in the written test shall be required to appear in comprehension/essay writing test (of 50 marks) and those who qualify the same shall be called for typing test in English on Computer of a duration of 10 minutes at the speed of 40 w.p.m.. The candidates who qualify the typing test will be called for interview. Candidates with knowledge of operating Computer would be given weightage. Final merit of successful candidates will be prepared on the basis of aggregate of their performance in all examinations viz, objective type, comprehension? essay writing test & interview.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
- Details Notification For Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer [PDF]
- Details Notification For Court Attendant/ Room Attendant [PDF]
- Apply Online Link
- Official Website
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Address: Registrar General,
Delhi High Court,
Sher Shah Road,
New Delhi – 110503
Website : http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/