Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. It is a profit-making Central Government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL has a consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan. The present turnover is approximately `4,000 Cr. which is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 9,000.
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2017, In the Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Executive Trainee, Sr. Engineer, Manager & etc. at the Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2017.
MDL Recruitment 2017 Executive Trainee, Sr. Engineer, Manager & etc. Vacancies
- Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2017 Executive Trainee, Sr. Engineer, Manager & etc. Posts June 2017, Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Executive Trainee, Sr. Engineer, Manager & etc. Posts Advertisement Date 29th June 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
MDL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
|Commencement of MDL Online Application|
28 June 2017
|Last Date of MDL Online Application|
27 July 2017
|Last Date for receipt of hard copies of Challan by MDL|
11 Aug 2017
|Tentative Date for announcement of Personal Interview schedule|
29 Sept 2017
Probably you are waiting for this Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2017 posts Executive Trainee, Sr. Engineer, Manager & etc..
>> Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Chief Manager||Public Relations||01|
|E1||Senior Engineer (on the basis of GATE 2015/2016 marks)||Electrical|
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Nationality : Indian
MDL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Executive Trainee, Sr. Engineer, Manager & etc. Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- Graduate in any Discipline with 2 years full time Masters Degree / 2 years full time Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relations / Advertisement or equivalent qualification from a recognized University with –
- Minimum 50% marks or Second Class for Chief Manager / Manager Posts
- Minimum 60% marks or First Class for Executive Trainee Post. [For more details please check the advertisement notification.]
MDL Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
*Upper Age limit (in years) as on 27 July ‘17
|Senior Engineer (on the basis of GATE 2015/2016 marks)|
MDL Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- (i) The upper age limit is relaxed by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates.
- (ii) Age relaxation for PWD candidates as per PWD Act/ Govt. guidelines.
- (iii) In case of Ex-servicemen, the upper age limit will be relaxed to the extent of number of years served in Military Service. However, the resultant age after deducting the period of service from the actual age should not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than 03 years.
- (iv) Upper Age will be relaxed to the extent of maximum 05 years for internal candidates.
- (v) OBC candidates, who belong to Creamy Layer, are not entitled to concession admissible to OBC category. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates need to submit the requisite certificate in prescribed format for Central Government jobs from the Competent Authority. The said certificate should not be more than one year old.
- (vi) There shall be minimum of 03 years of Service left before superannuation (60 years) in respect of outside candidates and 02 years in case of Internal candidates as on last date of application i.e. 27 July ’17.
MDL Recruitment 2017 Grade, Pay Scales And Reservations :
|Pay Scales (Rs.)||*CTC per annum in Lakhs (Approx)||Reservations|
How to Apply Online MDL Recruitment 2017 ?
- (i) Eligible candidates shall apply through online registration system by logging on to MDL website www.mazdock.com and clicking on “Online Recruitment”. The site shall be activated and will remain functional from 28 June ‘17 to 27 July ‘17. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- (ii) While applying online, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph and their signature in jpeg format.
- (iii) Any changes in the application form need to be edited from “Online Recruitment->Candidate->Application Status” only before the last date of online application. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained.
- (iv) Candidates shall possess a valid and active email-id, which needs to be entered in the application form. Only this email ID will be considered for all future correspondence.
- (v) Once you submit your Application, the System will generate a unique Registration No. After validation of your email id, take a printout of the Application Form with the help of this registration number. Please keep a record of the same for future reference. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form quoting their registration number on or before the last date of application. Option for validation of email or download/ printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.
- (vi) Please note that your application is incomplete unless you get a system generated registration number and validate email of the email-id submitted in the application form. Applications without email validation will not be considered for further recruitment process.
- (vii) Generation of registration number does not imply acceptance of application or eligibility for the post.
- (viii) Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply well in advance so as to avoid last minute errors in application. MDL management will not be responsible for any delay in submission of application caused due to the queries raised by the applicant and non-receipt of response thereof.
- (ix) Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them.
- (x) In case of difficulty in registration, candidates may contact on email email@example.com or numbers 022-23764108/4174.
- (xi) Processing fee of Rs.300/- shall be applicable for the candidates. Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD (Persons With Disability) are exempted from such payment of processing fee.
- (xii) The instructions for payment of Processing Fee are given at para 12 below. Application forms without Challan (MDL’s Copy) shall be treated as incomplete and not considered for further recruitment process.
- (xiii) Forwarding of Application through Proper Channel by Candidates employed with Govt./ PSU after submitting online application:
Printout of Online Applications of candidates working in Govt./ PSU are to be sent through proper channel to “CM (HR-CR), Mazdock House, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010”. Applications must be forwarded through Postal/ Courier services only (Internal candidates are required to submit their applications through their HOD to HR-E Section by hand). MDL will not be responsible for any delay/ loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEES:
Candidates are required to deposit the Processing Fee at any nearest Branch of State Bank of India (SBI) as per procedure given below. (Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) are exempted from such payment of processing fee.)
- (i) Candidates are required to download the Challan Form available at the end of this advertisement. (Please note that Challan format, other than the one attached to this advertisement shall not be accepted)
- (ii) Fill up all the three parts (Bank’s Copy, MDL’s Copy & Candidate’s Copy) of the Challan.
- (iii) Deposit cash of `340/- (including Bank Charges of `40/-) at the nearest SBI Branch. Bank shall be accepting processing fees upto the last date of remittance mentioned at the end of the Challan i.e. 27 July ‘17 upto the normal banking operational hours.
- (iv) Bank shall retain its copy (Bank’s Copy) and return two parts (MDL’s Copy and Candidate’s Copy) of the Challan to the candidate after filling of necessary information and Bank’s seal acknowledging receipt of the Processing Fees and Bank charges.
- (v) Candidates are required to ensure that Bank officials have filled up all necessary Bank and payment details (Branch Name, Branch Code, Journal No. & Date of Remittance) along with Bank Seal acknowledging receipt of fees on MDL’s Copy as well as Candidate’s Copy of the Challan.
- (vi) The details of remittance of processing fees such as Bank Branch Name, Branch Code, Journal No. etc are required to be entered in Section 3 of the Online Application Form. vii) Fees paid against this advertisement shall not be accepted/ transferred against any other advertisement.
- (viii) All candidates (General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD) are advised to send Printout of Application Form along with self attested copy of relevant documents in support of eligibility of Age, Qualification, Experience etc.(as mentioned at para 5.a. above) in an envelope superscribing “Advertisement Ref. No. & Post Applied for” through post or courier so as to reach CM (HR-CR) on or before Friday, 11 August ‘17 (1700hrs) on the following address.
CM (HR-CR) Executives Recruitment Section,
02nd Floor, Mazdock House
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited,
Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010
- (ix) Please note that only depositing Processing Fees at SBI is not sufficient, but the original ‘MDL’s Copy’ section of the Challan with proper Bank Seal must be received at MDL along with the copy of the Application Form for considering the candidature.
- (x) Candidates are advised to retain only ‘Candidate’s Copy’ section of the Challan for future reference.
- (xi) Last date for submission of the processing fees at SBI Branch is 27 July ‘17. Any remittance of Processing Fee after 27 July ’17 shall not be accepted.
- (xii) The Processing Fee is Non-Refundable and candidates are therefore advised to ensure their eligibility for the post before applying.
- (xiii) In the event of Bank Holiday/ Strike/ Closure of Bank for any other reasons, no additional time shall be provided for payment of fees. Therefore candidates are advised to make the payment of processing fee well in advance to avoid last moment inconvenience. Any remittance of Processing Fee after the last date of Payment of Fee shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
MDL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- (1) GATE 2016/2017 Marks
- (2) Personal Interview
MDL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
MDL Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Executives Recruitment Section,
02nd Floor, Mazdock House
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited,
Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.mazdock.com/