National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2017, In the National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Tech. Assistant, Accountant, Technician & etc. at the National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2017.
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017 Tech. Assistant, Accountant, Technician & etc. Vacancies
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2017 Tech. Assistant, Accountant, Technician & etc. Posts June 2017, National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Tech. Assistant, Accountant, Technician & etc. Posts Advertisement Date 16th June 2017.
OPSC Question Paper Previous Year Paper (Orissa Public Service Commission) 2017
OPSC Arithmetic Question Paper 2016 Sample Model Paper
OPSC English Question paper 2016 Sample Model Paper
OPSC Syllabus (Orissa Civil Services Exam) 2014
GATE 2016 Sample Model Question Papers Answer Solution Free Download
GATE 2016 Instrumentation Sample Model Question Papers
GATE Electrical EE Sample Model Question Papers 2016 Free download
GATE Mechanical Engineering Model Paper 2016 Sample Question Papers
GATE 2016 Architecture and Planning Sample Model Question Papers Free download
GATE Electronics Communication ECE 2016 Sample Model Question Papers Answers
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Opening of Online Application Form – 16/06/2017 (Friday)
- Closing of Online Application Form – 03/07/2017 (Monday)
- Notification of Recruitment Test Schedule – 27/06/2017 (Tuesday)
- Publication of Scrutiny Result & Schedule – 11/07/2017 (Tuesday)
Probably you are waiting for this National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2017 posts Tech. Assistant, Accountant, Technician & etc..
>> National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant (Library)|
Job Location : Rourkela (Odisha)
Nationality : Indian
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Tech. Assistant, Accountant, Technician & etc. Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
|Name of the Posts|
Qualification & Experience
|Civil Engineering||(I) First class (Hon’s) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent grade from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline (In Universities without a system of Honours degree, equivalent number of courses). or Master’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record.|
(II) Knowledge of Computer applications viz. Word Processing, Spread Sheet.
|Mechanical Engineering||(I) First class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy I Finance or equivalent in grade from a recognized University or Institute or Master’s Degree in Commerce I MBA (Finance) from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record and|
(II) Knowledge of Computer applications viz. Word processing, Spread Sheet and computer—based accounting software.
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Qualification: First class Bachelor’s (Honours) Degree in Science in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University/Institute. or First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record and aptitude for practical work. or Post-graduate degree in science or B.E. I B.Tech. in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute|
C. Desirable: PGDCA or equivalent from a recognized Institution.
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Qualification: First class Bachelor’s Degree in Library & Information Science, B. Lib. Inf. Sc. / B. Lib. Sc. from a recognized University/Institute with 3 years’ experience in relevant area (LIA). or Post Graduate Degree in Library & Information Science/ Lib. Sc. from a recognized University/Institute with 3 years’ experience in relevant area (LIA).|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||Qualification: 10+2in any discipline with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet. However, preference will be given to the candidates with graduation degree in case large no. of applications are received.|
Desirable: Proficiency in other computer skills; Stenography skills.
|Computer Science Engineering||Qualification: Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized boardand ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade. or Matric with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 year’s duration in appropriate trade. or Diploma in Engineering of three years’ duration from a recognized Polytechnic /Institute.|
|Information Technology||Qualification: B.Sc. Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/Institute.|
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
|Name of the Posts|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering|
|Computer Science Engineering|
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts|
|Superintendent||PB-2, GP – Rs. 4,200, Minimum Pay in the Pay Band – Rs. 9,300|
|Accountant||PB-2, GP – Rs. 4,200, Minimum Pay in the Pay Band – Rs. 9,300|
|Technical Assistant||PB-2, GP – Rs. 4,200, Minimum Pay in the Pay Band – Rs. 9,300|
|Technical Assistant (Library)||PB-2, GP – Rs. 4,200, Minimum Pay in the Pay Band – Rs. 9,300|
|Junior Assistant||PB-1, GP – Rs. 2,000, Minimum Pay in the Pay Band – Rs. 6,460|
|Technician||PB-1, GP -Rs. 2,000, Minimum Pay in the Pay Band – Rs. 6,460|
|Laboratory Assistant||PB-1, GP -Rs. 2,000, Minimum Pay in the Pay Band – Rs. 6,460|
- 1. All Qualification, Experience and Age Limit will be recognized as on 03/07/2017(date of closing of online application form).
- 2. Reservation for ST/SC/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman is as per Central Govt. Rules.
- 3. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates is applicable as per Central Govt. Rules.
- 4. As an institute of national importance, NITR strives to have a workforce which reflects an all-India character and hence candidates from all over the country are encouraged to apply.
- 5. NITR strives to have a workforce which also reflects gender balance and hence female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
- 6. Persons employed in Government / Semi Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should submit their applications through proper channel. Alternatively, they may send an advance copy of the application and may submit the NOC at the time of interview.
- 7. Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University/ Institute.
- 8. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts advertised and to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
- 9. Selected candidates will be under probation for 2 years and will be confirmed subject to satisfactory completion of the probation and other requirements as per rule.
- 10. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for selection test and/or interview. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview/selection test to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification, experience, and relevant to its needs higher than those prescribed in this advertisement.
- 11. The Institute reserves the right to relax experience for persons with brilliant academic career, with specialized skills in exceptional cases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Central Technical Institute / Central University / Central R&D institution.
- 12. The Institute reserves the right to offer a lower post including entry level post of the cadre to any candidate if sufficiently qualified and experienced candidates with commensurate performance in trade test and interview are not available at higher GP/AGP.
- 13. Higher initial basic pay and GP/AGP may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidate(s) with relevant experience.
- 14. A panel of eligible candidates shall be prepared as per recommendation of the Selection Committee and vacancies that arise within one year will be filled in sequence out of the panel.
- 15. The Institute reserves the right to rectify any discrepancy in the grade pay, pay band, etc., if found later on.
- 16. Application fee of Rs. 300/- is payable by all applicants except SC, ST, PWD and Female candidates.
- 17. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- 18. Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the Institute website(Tentative date– 11/07/2017).No separate Individual intimation will be sent. Beside,all information regarding Selection Testand/or Interview schedule etc. will also be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit/access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute website i.e., www.nitrkl.ac.in for updated information regarding the recruitment.
- 19. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence /interim inquiries will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview. Any dispute with regard to the selection / recruitment process will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over Rourkela.
- 20. Candidates who will get selected for interviewwill have to produce original documents in support of all the particulars mentioned in their application form regarding their reservation category, educational qualification, experience and other claims.
- 21. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the selection process (Test and/or Interview).
- 22. Candidates may be posted and/or transferred to any department at any time during service career at the discretion of the management.
How to Apply Online NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017 ?
- Step-1: Register for creating User ID and Password for online application inInstitute website (http://nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/2NonTeaching/Default.aspx).
- Step-2: Fill the online application form complete in all respect and submit the same online. You can save before final submission to edit/review any field. No change is permissible after submission.
- Step-3: After submission of form, payment gateway will open for payment of fee if applicable (not applicable for SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates). Follow the instructions carefully for payment of fee. Without payment of fee, application will not be accepted / considered.
- Step-4: Take a print-out of the completed application form, paste a recent colour pass port size photograph, put signature at specified spaces and preserve safely. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit the same while reporting for selection test.
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Written Examination
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
National Institute of Technology Rourkela
Rourkela, Odisha, India, 769008
Email: registrar[at]nitrkl.ac.in, director[at]nitrkl.ac.in
Phone: 0661-246-2021 / 2001
Fax: 0661-246-2022 / 0661-247-2926