Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2017, In the Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Watchmen at the Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2017.
FCI Recruitment 2017 Watchmen Vacancies
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2017 Watchmen Posts June 2017, Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Watchmen Posts Advertisement Date 29th June 2017.
KEAM Kerala Engineering Entrance Previous Year Papers Last 10 Year Question Papers with Solution
FCI Assistant Grade General Awareness (GK) Question Papers
Kerala PSC Question Papers Answers Previous Year Old Papers 2017
SSC FCI Syllabus Typist (Hindi) (Assistant Grade AG-II)
Kerala TET Syllabus Question Pattern 2016
Kerala Civil Service Deputy Collector Syllabus
HSST Sociology Syllabus Kerala PSC Junior Higher Secondary Education
Kerala PSC Clerk Grade I Syllabus Question Pattern
Kerala B.Ed Syllabus University of Kerala B.Ed Entrance 2016
SSC FCI Answer Keys Download Assistant Grade (AG-II/ Hindi Typist) Exam
www.cee-kerala.org KEAM Answer Keys 2012
Kerala TET Question Bank 2014 with Answer Free Download
GATE 2016 Sample Model Question Papers Answer Solution Free Download
GATE 2016 Instrumentation Sample Model Question Papers
GATE Electrical EE Sample Model Question Papers 2016 Free download
GATE Mechanical Engineering Model Paper 2016 Sample Question Papers
GATE 2016 Architecture and Planning Sample Model Question Papers Free download
GATE Electronics Communication ECE 2016 Sample Model Question Papers Answers
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
FCI Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 15.06.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 15.07.2017
- Last Date for Making the Payment by e-Challan : 15.07.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2017 posts Watchmen.
>> Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|Watchmen||13||1||34||79||31||4 [OH-2 (OL/BL), HH-2]|
Job Location : Kerala
Nationality : Indian
FCI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Watchmen Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- The Eligible Candidates should have 8th Standard Pass*.
FCI Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (As on 01/07/2017 ) :
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 25 Years
FCI Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation & Reservation :
- The prescribed qualifications, age limit, etc. shall be reckoned as on 01/07/2017. The maximum age limit can
be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- There will not be any upper age limit in case of departmental (FCI) employee.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PWD / PH candidates, 15 years for PWD / PH candidates
belonging to SC/ST and 13 years for PWD / PH candidates belonging to OBC.
- The aforesaid reservation and relaxation is not applicable to OBC candidates falling within the creamy layer.
- Age is additionally relaxable by 5 years for those applicants who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir
Division in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989. Any applicant
intending to avail the relaxation under this category shall have to submit a certificate from the District
Magistrate in Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction she/he had ordinarily resided or any other authority
designated in this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that she/he had ordinarily been
domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-
- For Ex- Serviceman the Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as on 01/07/2017 by allowing the deduction of length
of actual Military Service from his actual age and the resultant age should not exceed the maximum age limit
prescribed for the Post by more than 3 years (8 years in case of SC/ST; 6 years in case of OBC Candidates).
FCI Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- Rs. 8100/- to Rs. 18070/-
FCI Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Candidates except as specified above, applying for the post are required to submit APPLICATIONFEE of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) through any one of the following modes of payment:
- SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards (The additional bank charges for all such transactions is to be borne by the candidates in addition to the Application Fee of Rs.250/-.). The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee through this mode is 15/07/2017.
- Cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI. The additional bank charges for Challan Mode is to be borne by the candidates. Last date for making the Payment of Application Fee by e-Challan is 15/07/2017.
IT IS IN THE INTEREST OF THE CANDIDATES TO USE ONLINE MODE OTHER THAN THE CHALLAN MODE TO INSTANTLY COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND GENERATE THE REGISTERED APPLICATION FORM.
How to Apply Online FCI Recruitment 2017 ?
- First Step : Go to the Official Website (http://fci.gov.in/).
- Second Step : Click the “Career” OR “Recruitment” Link.
- Three Step : Search the Desired job which you want.
- Four Step : Read the Notification Carefully & be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & till up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- Final Step : After Fill up the Application Form you can take a print out of Online Application for future Reference.
FCI Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- (1) Written Examination
- (2) Physical Endurance Test
FCI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
FCI Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA
Kesavadasapuram, Pattom PO,
Trivandrum – 695 004
Website : http://fci.gov.in/