West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) Recruitment 2017, In the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Forest Guard at the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) Recruitment 2017.
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Forest Guard Vacancies
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) Recruitment 2017 Forest Guard Posts April 2017, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Forest Guard Posts Advertisement Date 22nd April 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 21.04.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 19.05.2017
Probably you are waiting for this West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) Recruitment 2017 posts Forest Guard.
>> West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Category wise Vacancy Details :
Number of Posts
|Scheduled Caste (Ex-serviceman)|
Total vacancies as stated above is purely provisional and subject to marginal changes. Conditions of recruitment will be guided by the provisions as per existing rules of the Government of the West Bengal.
These posts are open to both Male and Female candidates.
Job Location : West Bengal
Nationality : Indian
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Forest Guard Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- The candidate must have passed Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or any institution recognized by the State Governments or the Central Government.
The above noted qualifications must be possessed by the candidate on or before the date of publication of the advertisement.
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- The candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 01/01/2017
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- The Upper-age limit is relaxable in the case of candidates belonging to the categories of Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes, Backward classes and Ex-servicemen as per existing orders/rules of Government of West Bengal.
i) Date of Birth as recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent admit card / certificate will only be accepted as valid proof for verification of age.
ii) The benefit of reservation will be admissible to the SC/ ST/ OBC – A/ OBC – B candidates of West Bengal only, if such reservation is advertised against any post for respective category.
iii) The Benefit of age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC – A/ OBC – B candidates will be admissible to the SC / ST / OBC – A/ OBC – B candidates of West Bengal only, as per relevant rules and regulation.
iv) SC / ST / OBC – A / OBC – B candidates of other States will be treated as unreserved candidates.
v) Any candidate belonging to Ex-serviceman, if shortlisted against vacancies for respective reserved sub-category or claims age relaxation have to furnish original certificate/testimonials issued by the Competent Authorities in support of his/her claim at the time of verification.
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts|
|Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- .|
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
The following Application Fees and / or Processing Fees have been fixed by the Board.
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee|
Total Amount Payable
|All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe|
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe shall pay processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only as they are exempted from paying any application fees. However, shortlisted candidates are required to produce their SC/ST certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of verification.
- If any shortlisted candidate fails to submit the documents as stated above, his candidature shall be rejected summarily.
- No exemption of fees is available to the SC/ST candidates of OTHER States.
- No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be reserved for any other examination under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Applications not accompanied with the requisite application fees shall be rejected summarily.
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- Payment of Application Fees and/or Processing Fees can be made on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can be paid through different e-wallets also. An amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only will be charged by the agency concerned as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/e-wallet facility.
How to Apply Online WBPRB Recruitment 2017 ?
The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends the facilities of both the on-line and off-line submission of applications.
On-line submission :
- Applicants will be able to submit application using the website policewb.gov.in by filling up their information including scanned photograph and signature. Applicants are advised to follow the procedure properly for applying through on-line.
Payment of Application Fees and/or Processing Fees can be made on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can be paid through different e-wallets also. An amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only will be charged by the agency concerned as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/e-wallet facility.
- ON-LINE APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD SCANNED COPY OF THEIR RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH (PREFERABLY COLOUR) AND FULL SIGNATURE IN JPG FORMAT COVERING THE ENTIRE SPACE PROVIDED FOR THE SAME. THE SIZE OF PHOTOGRAPH FILE AND SIGNATURE FILE MUST BE BETWEEN 10 KB – 50 KB AND 5 KB – 20 KB RESPECTIVELY. THE IMAGE DIMENSION FOR PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE SHOULD BE 138 PX W X 177 PX H (4.5 CM HEIGHT X 3.5 CM WIDTH) AND 350 PX W X 63 PX H (1.7 CM HEIGHT X 9.2 CM WIDTH) RESPECTIVELY. PHOTOGRAPH MUST BE ON WHITE BACKGROUND WITH 75-80% OF THE PHOTO OCCUPYING THE APPLICANT’S FACE. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED NOT TO UPLOAD IMAGES OF OTHER OBJECTS IN PLACE OF PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE.
- On successful submission of the application, the applicants shall be provided with the copy of Application Form with his photograph, signature and unique Application Serial No. Candidates are advised to preserve it safely and mention the Application Sl. No. for all future communications, if required, with the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
- Request for change/correction in the Application Form SHALL NOT be entertained under any circumstances after final submission. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of nonacceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular field in application form whatever the reasons may be.
Online submission through Tathya–Mitra-Kendras :
- The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends facility to submit application through about 4800 Tathya-MitraKendras set up by the Government of West Bengal up to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of West Bengal.
- Applicants may approach any of the Tathya-Mitra-Kendras (List provided on the website) with all particulars and a recent passport size photograph. The authorized staff of the Kendra will fill up the on-line application form on the basis of information provided by the applicant.
- He/She will also scan the photograph and signature of the applicant and upload it.
- CANDIDATES MUST CHECK ON-SCREEN THE INFORMATION ENTERED BY THE STAFF BEFORE PROCEEDING FOR ON-LINE PAYMENT.
- The Application Fees and / or Processing Fees have to be paid to the Tathya-Mitra-Kendras. The Kendra will take service charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) extra for filling up the form and uploading the same along with scanned copies of candidate’s photograph and signature and making on-line payment of Application Fees received from the applicant. The applicant must ensure proper uploading of his photograph and signature. The Board will not be responsible for any discrepancy in the data uploaded. In case of any mismatch in respect of photograph and signature or any other detail, the candidature SHALL be rejected.
- ✓ All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) shall pay Rs. 243/- only [Application Fees: Rs. 200/- ; Processing Fees : Rs. 20/- plus Service Charge (including Tax) : Rs. 23/-] to the authorized staff of the Tathya-Mitra-Kendra.
- ✓ Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) shall pay Rs. 43/- only (Processing Fees : Rs. 20/- plus Service Charge (including Tax) : Rs. 23/-) to the authorized staff of the Tathya-MitraKendra.
- ✓ Candidates are advised NOT TO PAY IN EXCESS of the fees & service charge as mentioned above TO THE FRANCHISEE OR THE AUTHORIZED STAFF OR TATHYA MITRA KENDRA.
- ✓ AFTER PAYMENT OF THE FEES AND SERVICE CHARGE, THE AUTHORIZED STAFF OF THE KENDRA WILL HAND OVER THE APPLICANT THE COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM WITH UNIQUE APPLICATION SERIAL NUMBER AS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION ON-LINE. THE COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM WILL ALSO CONTAIN ALL THE DETAILS FURNISHED BY THE APPLICANT.
- ✓ CANDIDATES MUST KEEP THE COPY OF THE APPLICATION WITH THEM AND NOTE DOWN THE UNIQUE APPLICATION SERIAL NUMBER FOR ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE BOARD, IF ANY.
- ✓ Candidates may contact the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board through a land line (033-23371402) to report of any kind of non-cooperation from any of the Tathya-Mitra-Kendras, with details of the concerned Kendra during office hours (10:00 AM to 05:30 PM) from Monday to Friday.
- ✓ Help line (Toll free) of Tathya-Mitra-Kendra : – 18004190250 :- Candidates may contact the Toll free help line number for locating nearby Tathya-Mitra-Kendra.
On-line Application and collection of fees through United Bank of India (UBI) :
- The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends the facility of paying Application Fees and / or Processing Fees through the United Bank of India (UBI) for on-line applicants. Under this system a deposit challan will be generated bearing the Application Sl. No. during on-line submission of application.
- After obtaining the deposit challan, the applicants will have to appear at any of the branches of the UBI along with the challan after 02 (two) Banking Days for payment of the Application Fees and / or Processing Fees.
- The branch will accept the payment of fees on production of the deposit challan which will be returned back to the applicants with the Bank’s seal as acknowledgement. This deposit challan bearing the application sl. no. must be preserved by the applicants for future communication with the Board, if required.
- The applicants will have to pay a sum of Rs. 20/- + Service charge to the Branch of UBI against each payment of Rs. 220/- (for all categories except Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe of West Bengal only) or Rs. 20/- (for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe of West Bengal only).
- After depositing the Application Fees at the Bank Counter the applicant should log-in to the ‘My Account’ page by using his/her Username & Password for final submission of his application after 01 (One) day.
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
(A) Competitive Written Examination :
Candidates provisionally considered eligible shall have to appear at qualifying Competitive Written Examination which will carry 90 marks having 90 questions of 1(one) mark each. The duration of the Written Examination will be 1 (one) hour. Question in the Written Examination shall be in the following subjects :-
- a. General Awareness and General Knowledge – 30 Marks (30 questions)
- b. English – 20 Marks (20 questions)
- c. Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard) – 30 Marks (30 questions)
- d. Reasoning – 10 Marks (10 questions)
The candidates are expected to fill up the correct blank space against a question no. on the OMR Answer Sheet.
Note: – There will be NEGATIVE marking for each wrong answer. ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each wrong answer. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will decide the prescribed scheme and syllabus for the Written Examination. The Board will also have the discretion of fixing the qualifying marks in the Written Examination to appear for the next stage.
(B) Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test :
A limited number of candidates on basis of the result of Competitive Written Examination will be called for physical standard followed by the Physical Efficiency Test.
- (i) Physical Standard Test (PST) : –
As mentioned under point no. 3(d). The Height of the candidates will be measured by using Electronic Machines. Candidates who will qualify in PST will be allowed to take part in PET.
- (ii) Physical Efficiency Test (PET) : –
For Male : – 25 (Twenty Five) kilometer walk within 4 (four) hours. For Female : – 16 (Sixteen) kilometer walk within 4 (four) hours.
(1) Physical Efficiency Test is qualifying in nature. Hence no mark is allotted in this test.
(2) Timing of an individual walker shall be taken with the help of Radio Frequency Identification Device (RFID) technology. The venue for PST & PET will be decided by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, in due course.
(C) Personality Test : –
- Full Marks – 10 The candidates who will qualify in the PST & PET will be called for Personality Test. In the Personality Test, the general awareness and suitability of the candidate for public service will be tested. The Personality Test will be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board at the venue(s) to be decided later.
(D) Procedure of Final Selection :
- Candidates who will satisfy/qualify all the eligibility criteria will be considered for final selection on the aggregate marks obtain in the written examination and the personality test.
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
WBPRB Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
WEST BENGAL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD
ARAKSHA BHABAN (5th FLOOR), SECTOR – II
SALT LAKE CITY, KOLKATA – 700 091