The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of
personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2017.
IBPS CWE Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) – VII Notification 2017
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE PO/MT-VII). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Preliminary and Main. Candidates who will qualify in Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank. Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2018-19 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CWE PO/MT – VII will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2019 with or without giving any notice.
Indicative category wise vacancies of each of the Participating Organizations are given vide Annexure I. Recruitment in Participating Organizations is a dynamic process which depends upon restriction imposed, business volume, business growth, health of the organizations, branch expansion, internal and external factors, structural changes etc. Vacancies mentioned here are indicative and anticipated as communicated by the participating organisations. However, Provisional allotment will be made based on the actual vacancies reported by the participating organisations.
IBPS CWE Recruitment 2017 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) Vacancies
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS CWE) Recruitment 2017 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) Posts August 2017, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS CWE) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) Posts Advertisement Date 28th August 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS CWE) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
IBPS CWE Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 05.09.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS CWE) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS CWE) Recruitment 2017 posts Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT).
>> Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS CWE) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|1.||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT)|
Job Location : All India
Nationality : Indian
IBPS CWE Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS CWE) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent
qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she
registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
IBPS CWE Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (As on 01.08.2017) :
- Minimum 20 years
- Maximum 30 years
IBPS CWE Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- 03 Years For OBC Category Candidates
- 05 Years For SC/ST Category Candidates
- 10 Years For PWD Category Candidates
IBPS CWE Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- Please Check the Advertisement Notification.
IBPS CWE Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Rs. 100/- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates
- Rs. 600/- For All Others Category Candidates
IBPS CWE Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply Online IBPS Recruitment 2017 ?
- (1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- (2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- (3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure III).
- (4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- (5) For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
IBPS Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- (1) Online Examination (Preliminary & Main)
- (2) Interview
IBPS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
IBPS Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P.Road,
Near Thakur Polytechnic,
Off. Western Express Highway, P. B. No. 8587
Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400 101
Toll free Helpline Number for Candidate QuerIes: 1800 222 366, 1800 103 4566
(Available from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM Except Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays applicable in Maharashtra State.)
Fax: 91-22-2854 2076
Website : http://www.ibps.in/