Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the advertised posts in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI / Bank). The Reserve Bank of India Services Board, hereinafter referred to as ‘Board’, would admit to the interviews all the candidates applying for this post with the requisite fee/intimation charges (wherever applicable) on the basis of the information furnished in the ON-LINE application and shall determine their eligibility only at the final stage i.e. interview stage. If at that stage, it is found that any information furnished in the ON-LINE application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Board, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
RBI Recruitment 2017 Legal Consultant-F & C/D Vacancies
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2017 Legal Consultant-F & C/D Posts August 2017, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Legal Consultant-F & C/D Posts Advertisement Date 31st August 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
RBI Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application – 25.08.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 05.09.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Application Fees – 05.09.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2017 posts Legal Consultant-F & C/D.
>> Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
Legal Consultant in Grade ‘F’
Legal Consultant in Grade
Job Location : All India
Nationality : Indian
RBI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Legal Consultant-F & C/D Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION (01.07.2017) :
- (a) Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years; and
- (b) Post Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized university.
EXPERIENCE (as on 01-07-2017):
- (a) Essential: At least ‘Seven years’ experience as an Advocate in a High Court/the Supreme Court or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank/financial institution/statutory corporation or in the Legal Department of Central/ State Government or an associate partner etc. in a reputed Consultancy firm providing
- (b) Desirable: Experience in Taxation laws, International laws, laws relating to Banking, Payment Systems, Forex and Cyber / IT Laws.
RBI Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (As on 01.07.2017) :
- Should be between 45 years and 55 years For Legal Consultant in Grade ‘F’
- Should not below 30 years and above 40 years For Legal Consultant in Grade ‘C’/’D’
RBI Model Question Papers
RBI Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Rs.53.43 lakh/- (per annum)
Legal Consultant – C/D
Rs.26.26/35.58 lakh/- (per annum)
RBI Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Rs. 600/- For General/ OBC Category Candidates
- Rs. 100/- For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates
RBI Recruitment 2017 Mode of Application Fees :
- The Interested candidates can pay their application fees through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply Online RBI Recruitment 2017 ?
- First Step : Go to the Official Website (https://www.rbi.org.in/).
- Second Step : Click the “Career” OR “Recruitment” Link.
- Three Step : Search the Desired job which you want.
- Four Step : Read the Notification Carefully & be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & till up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- Final Step : After Fill up the Application Form you can take a print out of Online Application for future Reference.
RBI Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- (1) Personal Interview
RBI Recruitment 2017 Download Advertisement Notification
RBI Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Reserve Bank of India (RBI),
Bandra Kurla Complex (B.K.C.),
Maharashtra – 400 051
Website : https://www.rbi.org.in/