Applications are invited from the eligible Indian Citizen in the prescribed format for preparation of a panel to fill up the existing and expected vacancies, mentioned below in different categories of posts, in the judgeship of Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal.
The examination / written test of a particular category of post will be held on a particular day and time which will be conveyed in our website mentioned below. Admit Cards will be uploaded in the website and candidates should bring print out of the admit card (2 copies) in the examination hall along with I.D. proof (viz. voter I. card, Aadhar card, Pan card, D.L., Employee’s identity card) on the date of the examination. One can apply for only one vacant post. Post wise details of vacancies, Scales of Pay, detail address of the appointing authority to whom the application is
to be addressed and in whose favour the respective applications fees are given hereunder :-
The application is to be made through a On-line process only in the prescribed format provided in the following website : www.pmdcjobs.com
Application fee is also to be paid through E-payment system through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking system, SBI Buddy. However payments can also be made in cash through Bank Challans * with the State Bank of India, Midnapore branch. No. T.A or D.A will be provided and/or admissible to the candidates.
PMDC WB Recruitment 2017 Group D, LDC, Stenographer & etc. Vacancies
- Paschim Midnapur District Court (PMDC WB) Recruitment 2017 Group D, LDC, Stenographer & etc. Posts July 2017, Paschim Midnapur District Court (PMDC WB) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Group D, LDC, Stenographer & etc. Posts Advertisement Date 01st July 2017.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Paschim Midnapur District Court (PMDC WB) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
PMDC WB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application – 06.10.2017
Probably you are waiting for this Paschim Midnapur District Court (PMDC WB) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online Paschim Midnapur District Court (PMDC WB) Recruitment 2017 posts Group D, LDC, Stenographer & etc..
>> Paschim Midnapur District Court (PMDC WB) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of Posts
|Stenographer Grade III (Grade-C)|
|Lower Division Clerk|
|Group D (Peon/Night Guard/Farash/Gardener/Sweeper)|
Job Location : West Bengal
Nationality : Indian
PMDC WB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the Paschim Midnapur District Court (PMDC WB) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Group D, LDC, Stenographer & etc. Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- For the posts of Lower Division Clerk and Process Server (Seal Bailiff), the Candidates must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized board and at least a Certificate in Computer training from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speeding in Computer Operation.
- Moreover, (i) For LDC, knowledge in type-writing in English & Computer knowledge and also at least a Certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution are compulsory:
- (ii) For Stenographer Grade-III(Grade-C), a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m in short hand and a minimum speed @ 30 w.p.m in typing from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes and also at least a Certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer Operation are required.
- (iii) Process-Server/Group-D (Peon, Night Guard, Farash) :- The candidate must have class -VIII pass certificate from any recognized School or recognized Madrasah or any other recognized equivalent Institution. However, for the post of gardener, a certificate is required regarding the experience of the candidate in gardening.
- (iv) Sweeper, Gardener – The candidates must have capability of reading and writing.
PMDC WB Recruitment 2017 Age Limit (As on 01.07.2017) :
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
PMDC WB Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
|Name of the Posts|
|Stenographer Grade III (Grade-C)||Pay Band No. 3 of Rs. 7100-37600/ with Grade Pay of Rs. 3900.00|
|Lower Division Clerk||Pay Band No 2 of Rs. 5400—25200/ with Grade Pay of RS. 2600.00|
|Process Server||Pay Band No. 2 of Rs. 5400-25200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2300.00|
|Group D (Peon/Night Guard/Farash/Gardener/Sweeper)||Pay Band No. 1 of Rs. 4900-16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700.00|
PMDC WB Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Rs. 250.00 for the posts of Stenographer Grade III (Grade-C) & Lower Division Clerk (Rs. 200.00 for SC/ ST Candidates) and Rs. 150.00 for all other posts (Rs.75.00 for SC/ST candidates) to be paid by the aforesaid modes. Persons with Disabilities for 40% and above) are exempted from payment of Application Fees at the rate of 40%. For E.C Candidates no Application Fees is required to be paid.
How to Apply Online PMDC WB Recruitment 2017 ?
- First Step : Go to the Official Website (https://www.pmdcjobs.com/).
- Second Step : Click the “Career” OR “Recruitment” Link.
- Three Step : Search the Desired job which you want.
- Four Step : Read the Notification Carefully & be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & till up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- Final Step : After Fill up the Application Form you can take a print out of Online Application for future Reference.
PMDC WB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- (1) Written Examination
- (2) Personality Test
- (3) Viva-Voce Test
PMDC WB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
PMDC WB Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
Judges Ct Rd, Saratpally, Medinipur,
West Bengal 721101
Phone: 03222 275 422
Website : https://www.pmdcjobs.com/