Get latest CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2019-2020 with Marking Scheme. From the following table students may download CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Marking Scheme also. All of these previous year CBSE Class XII Fashion Studies Sample Paper are provided by Central Board of Secondary Education India.
CBSE Class XII Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2019-20
1. There are four sections in the question paper A, B, C and D. Section A contains 7 questions of 1 mark each. Section B is of 8 questions of 2 marks each. Section C is of 9 questions of 3 marks each and section D is of 4 questions of 5 marks each.
2. All questions are compulsory. 3. There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in one question of 2 marks, one question of 3 marks and all four questions of 5 marks weightage. Attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
3. Questions No. 1 to7 are to be answered in one word or one sentence each.
4. Questions No. 8 to15 are to be answered in approximately 20-30 words each.
5. Questions No. 16 to 24 are to be answered in approximately 30-50 words each.
6. Questions No. 25 to 28 are to be answered in approximately 60-120 words each.
Section-A [7 x 1=7]
Q1. What does the term ‘scarification’ refer to? 1
- Body incision in delicate pattern
- Permanent change in the body colour
- Rubbing rice powder in a wound
Q2. Write a use of seam ripper as a pattern making tool 1
Q3. Why balancing of skirt hem is important? 1
Q4. Give French term for ‘high class dressmaking’. 1
Q5. How is cargo pants characterized? 1
Q6. What is mercerized cotton? 1
Q7. How is the position of first buttonhole decided on a shirt placket? 1
Download CBSE Class 12th Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2019-20:
|Download Sample Paper PDF||
Download Marking Scheme