Get latest CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Paper 2019-2020 with Marking Scheme. From the following table students may download CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Marking Scheme also. All of these previous year CBSE Class XII Informatics Practices Sample Paper are provided by Central Board of Secondary Education India.
CBSE Class XII Informatics Practices Sample Paper 2019-20
1. Which property is to be used during design time to add a number of countries in the list box?
2. What will be the final value of variable x after the following code is executed:
3. While creating a table named “Employee”, Mr. Rishi got confused as which data type he should chose for the column “EName” out of char and varchar. Help him in choosing the right data type to store employee name. Give valid justification for the same.
4. On the basis of the Table Student, write the output(s) produced by executing the following queries:
i. Select max(average), min(average) from students group by stream having stream like ‘Science’;
ii. Select name from students where optional IN (‘CS’,’IP’);
5. Help Mr. Sajal in identifying the wrong statement with reference to UNION clause:
a. Each SELECT statement within UNION must have the same number of columns
b. The columns must also have similar data types
c. The columns in each SELECT statement must also be in the same order.
d. By default, the UNION operator selects all the values.
Download CBSE Class 12th Informatics Practices Sample Paper 2019-20:
|Download Sample Paper PDF||
Download Marking Scheme