Get latest CBSE Class 12 Geography Sample Paper 2019-2020 with Marking Scheme. From the following table students may download CBSE Class 12 Geography Marking Scheme also. All of these previous year CBSE Class XII Geography Sample Paper are provided by Central Board of Secondary Education India.
CBSE Class XII Geography Sample Paper 2019-20
1. On the outline political map of India provided to you, locate and label the following with appropriate symbols :
- (i) A dam in Uttarakhand
- (ii) A state with lowest sex ratio.
- (iii) A state with highest road density.
- (iv) A land locked port in eastern coast of India.
- (v) The oldest copper mine of India.
2. In the given political outline map of the world, the following four features are shown. Identify these features and write their correct names on the lines marked near each feature.
- A: Area of commercial livestock rearing
- B: A sea port
- C: A mega city
- D: An international airport
- E: An area of high density
3. How are ports helpful for trade? Give a classification of ports on the basis of their location. (3+2=5)
4. Suggest the measures of promotion of sustainability in Indira Gandhi Canal Command Area. (5)
5. Why is petroleum referred to as liquid gold? State two important uses of petroleum and name two oil fields each in Assam and Gujarat. (5)
Download CBSE Class 12th Geography Sample Paper 2019-20:
|Download Sample Paper PDF||
Download Marking Scheme