Get latest CBSE Class 12 Graphics Sample Paper 2019-2020 with Marking Scheme. From the following table students may download CBSE Class 12 Graphics Marking Scheme also. All of these previous year CBSE Class XII Graphics Sample Paper are provided by Central Board of Secondary Education India.
CBSE Class XII Graphics Sample Paper 2019-20
1. Appreciate any of the following contemporary (modern) Indian Graphic print duly based on its (a) Name of the graphic-artist (b) Medium & technique (c) Subject – matter and (d) composition:
- (1) Children
- (2) Of walls
- (3) Whirl pool
2. Which human life-values are expressed in any of the following miniature paintings? Explain in short:
- (a) Bharat Meets Rama at Chitrakuta(Rajasthani School)
- (b) Cosmic Dance of Shiva (Pahari School)
3. Why do you like or dislike the paintings of the Bengal School included in your course of study? Give your appropriate reasons in short.
4. Mention the name of any two graphic-artists, two sculptors and a painter of the contemporary (modern) Indian Art included in your course of study, who are very important in your view.
5. Mention the names of any five painters of the Rajasthani and Pahari School of Miniature Painting included in your course of study
Download CBSE Class 12th Graphics Sample Paper 2019-20:
|Download Sample Paper PDF||
Download Marking Scheme