GATE Civil Engineering (CE) Previous Year Question Paper 2018
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018 Civil Engineering (CE) Previous year question paper with answers GATE Civil Engineering (CE) 2018 Question with solution you can download it in FREE, if GATE Civil Engineering (CE) 2018 paper in text or pdf for GATE Civil Engineering (CE) 2018 Answer Keys you can download GATE 2018 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018 Civil Engineering (CE) Previous year question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this GATE 2018 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also GATE Civil Engineering (CE) Previous year question paper 2018 fully solved GATE with answer keys and solution.
GATE Civil Engineering (CE) Question Papers 2018
You can get daily updates on GATE 2018 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on GATE Civil Engineering (CE) Here Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Civil Engineering (CE) question bank 2018 is also available in Civil Engineering (CE) English Language.
GATE Civil Engineering (CE) Question Paper 2018 Download PDF File:
1. “The driver applied the _______ as soon as she approached the hotel where she wanted to take a ________.”
The words that best fill the blanks in the above sentence are
- (A) brake, break
- (B) break, break
- (C) brake, brake
- (D) break, brake
2. “It is no surprise that every society has had codes of behaviour; however, the nature of these codes is often _________.”
The word that best fills the blank in the above sentence is
- (A) unpredictable
- (B) simple
- (C) expected
- (D) strict
3. Hema’s age is 5 years more than twice Hari’s age. Suresh’s age is 13 years less than 10 times Hari’s age. If Suresh is 3 times as old as Hema, how old is Hema?
- (A) 14
- (B) 17
- (C) 18
- (D) 19
4. Tower A is 90 m tall and tower B is 140 m tall. They are 100 m apart. A horizontal skywalk connects the floors at 70 m in both the towers. If a taut rope connects the top of tower A to the bottom of tower B, at what distance (in meters) from tower A will the rope intersect the skywalk?
- (A) 22.22
- (B) 50
- (C) 57.87
- (D) 77.78
5. A fruit seller sold a basket of fruits at 12.5% loss. Had he sold it for Rs. 108 more, he would have made a 10% gain. What is the loss in Rupees incurred by the fruit seller?
- (A) 48
- (B) 52
- (C) 60
- (D) 108