Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Has been Conducted By IITs For the admission in Engineering Courses This JEE 2018 examination is the procedure to get the admission in MBA.
JEE 2018 Question Paper having Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. This JEE 2018 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JEE 2018 question paper in pdf file for IIT JEE you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2018 paper in text for JEE you can download JEE 2018 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JEE Question Paper 2018.
JEE 2018 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Entrance Examination i.e. JEE 2018 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also IITJEE 2018 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JEE Main 2018 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on JEE Screening Entrance 2018 exam. Here JEE 2018 question is also available in English.
1. A uniform capillary tube of inner radius r is dipped vertically into a beaker filled with water. The water rises to a height h in the capillary tube above the water surface in the beaker. The surface tension of water is σ. The angle of contact between water and the wall of the capillary tube is θ .Ignore the mass of water in the meniscus. Which of the following statements is (are) true?
- (A) For a given material of the capillary tube, h decreases with increase in r
- (B) For a given material of the capillary tube, h is independent of σ
- (C) If this experiment is performed in a lift going up with a constant acceleration, then h decreases
- (D) h is proportional to contact angle θ
2. The relation between [E] and [B] is
- (A) [E] = [B] [L] [T]
- (B) [E] = [B] [L] –1 [T]
- (C) [E] = [B] [L] [T] –1
- (D) [E] = [B] [L] –1 [T] –1
3. A particle of mass m is initially at rest at the origin. It is subjected to a force and starts moving along the x-axis. Its kinetic energy K changes with time as dk/dt = yt, where y is a positive constant of appropriate dimensions. Which of the following statements is (are) true?
- (A) The force applied on the particle is constant
- (B) The speed of the particle is proportional to time
- (C) The distance of the particle from the origin increases linearly with time
- (D) The force is conservative
4. Consider a thin square plate floating on a viscous liquid in a large tank. The height h of the liquid in the tank is much less than the width of the tank. The floating plate is pulled horizontally with a constant velocity u0Which of the following statements is (are) true?
- (A) The resistive force of liquid on the plate is inversely proportional to h
- (B) The resistive force of liquid on the plate is independent of the area of the plate
- (C) The tangential (shear) stress on the floor of the tank increases with u0
- (D) The tangential (shear) stress on the plate varies linearly with the viscosity n of the liquid
5. In an experiment to measure the speed of sound by a resonating air column, a tuning fork of frequency 500 Hz is used. The length of the air column is varied by changing the level of water in the resonance tube. Two successive resonances are heard at air columns of length 50.7 cm and 83.9 cm. Which of the following statements is (are) true?
- (A) The speed of sound determined from this experiment is 332 m s –1
- (B) The end correction in this experiment is 0.9 cm
- (C) The wavelength of the sound wave is 66.4 cm
- (D) The resonance at 50.7 cm corresponds to the fundamental harmonic
IIT JEE Question Paper Answers 2018 Free Download PDF:
|JEE 2018 Question Paper 1 with Answers||Download|
|JEE 2018 Question Paper 2 with Answers||Download|