JAM Question Paper 2013 GG (Geology).
JAM GG – Geology 2013 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type. This JAM GG (Geology) 2013 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JAM GG – Geology 2013 question paper in pdf file for IIT JAM GG – Geology you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2013 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2013 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JAM Question Paper 2013 GG (Geology)
JAM GG – Geology 2013 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Admission Test i.e. JAM GG – Geology 2013 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also JAM Geology 2013 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JAM GG – Geology 2013 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on JAM Geology Entrance 2013 exam. Here JAM 2013 Geology question is also available in English.
1. The oldest rocks in the present ocean floor have age in the range:
- (A) 4.0-4.6 billion years
- (B) 2.0-2.5 billion years
- (C) 185-200 million years
- (D) 60-65 million years
2. Which one of the following morphological features is ABSENT in the Class Pelecypoda?
- (A) Umbo
- (B) Deltidium
- (C) Pallial Sinus
- (D) Resilifier
3. Which one of the following represents a closed form?
- (A) Tetragonal prism
- (B) Dihexagonal pyramid
- (C) Orthodome
- (D) Trigonal dipyramid
4. The tightness of a fold should be estimated in sections
- (A) parallel to both the fold axis and the axial plane
- (B) parallel to the fold axis and perpendicular to the axial plane
- (C) Perpendicular to the profile plane of the fold
- (D) Perpendicular to the fold axis
5. Which one of the following is a glacio-fluvial deposit?
- (A) Esker
- (B) Till
- (C) Moraine
- (D) Drumlin
JAM GG Question Paper 2013 Free Download: