JAM Question Paper 2014 CY (Chemistry).
JAM CY – Chemistry 2014 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type. This JAM CY – Chemistry 2014 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JAM CY – Chemistry 2014 question paper in pdf file for IIT JAM CY – Chemistry you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2014 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2014 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JAM Question Paper 2014 CY (Chemistry)
JAM CY – Chemistry 2014 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by CYny students this Joint Admission Test i.e. JAM CY – Chemistry 2014 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also JAM Chemistry 2014 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JAM CY – Chemistry 2014 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study CY meterials on JAM Chemistry Entrance 2014 exam. Here JAM 2014 Chemistry question is also available in English.
1. The predicted geometry of TeF4 by VSEPR theory is:
- (A) Octahedral
- (B) Square planar
- (C) Tetrahedral
- (D) Trigonal bipyramidal
2. Among the following, the isoelectronic pair is:
- (A) NO and CO
- (B) O2– (superoxide anion) and NO–
- (C) NO+ and CO
- (D) O2–(superoxide anion) and NO+
3. The number of degrees of freedom in the homogenous liquid region of two component system with a eutectic point, at one atmosphere pressure, is:
- (A) 0
- (B) 1
- (C) 2
- (D) 3
4. The ionic strength of 0.1 M aqueous solution of Fe2(SO4)3 is:
- (A) 0.1 M
- (B) 0.65 M
- (C) 1.3 M
- (D) 1.5 M
5. The energy of an electro in a hydrogenic atom with nuclear charge Z varies as:
- (A) Z
- (B) Z2
- (C) 1/Z
- (D) 1/Z2
JAM CY Question Paper 2014 Free Download: