JAM Question Paper 2015 BT (Biotechnology).
JAM BT – Biotechnology 2015 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type. This JAM BT (Biotechnology) 2015 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JAM BT – Biotechnology 2015 question paper in pdf file for IIT JAM BT – Biotechnology you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2015 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2015 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JAM Question Paper 2015 BT (Biotechnology)
JAM BT – Biotechnology 2015 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Admission Test i.e. JAM BT – Biotechnology 2015 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also JAM Biotechnology 2015 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JAM BT – Biotechnology 2015 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on JAM Biotechnology Entrance 2015 exam. Here JAM 2015 Biotechnology question is also available in English.
Q.1 Which one of the following most accurately describes the process of natural selection?
- (A) Selection of one species over a competing species
- (B) Selection of individuals that successfully defend themselves against enemies
- (C) Selection of individuals that produce more than the average number of offspring
- (D) Selection of individuals that are more attractive to the opposite sex
Q.2 Identify the statement that is TRUE of operons.
- (A) Fine regulation of the expression of individual genes are made possible by operons
- (B) Only genes involved in carbohydrate metabolism are present in operons
- (C) Feedback inhibition of the biosynthesis of multiple enzymes by a single small molecule is made possible by operons
- (D) In the case of inducible operons, the inducer binds to the operator
Q.3 Which among the following contain(s) oxygen-rich blood in the human vascular system?
I. Right ventricle
III. Pulmonary vein
- (A) I only
- (C) I, II and III
- (B) I and II only
- (D) II and III only
Q.4 Choose the option that lists the correct sequence of steps involved in gene therapy.
P. Injection of expression vector into patient
Q. Wild-type gene is inserted into expression vector
R. Wild-type gene is isolated and cloned
S. Wild-type gene is transcribed and translated in the patient
- (A) Q, S, P, R
- (B) Q, P, R, S
- (C) R, P, Q, S
- (D) R, Q, P, S
05. Choose the option that shows the correct pairing of the cellular components with their corresponding function.
Dynein i. Movement of organelles
Desmosome ii. Membrane vesicle
Endosome iii. Beating of flagella
Kinesin iv. Attachment of cells together
- (A) P-iv, Q-i, R-ii, S-iii
- (B) P-iii, Q-iv, R-ii, S-i
- (C) P-iii, Q-i, R-ii, S-iv
- (D) P-ii, Q-i, R-iv, S-iii
JAM BT Question Paper 2015 Free Download: