JAM Question Paper 2015 CY (Chemistry).
JAM CY – Chemistry 2015 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type. This JAM CY – Chemistry 2015 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JAM CY – Chemistry 2015 question paper in pdf file for IIT JAM CY – Chemistry you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2015 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2015 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JAM Question Paper 2015 CY (Chemistry)
JAM CY – Chemistry 2015 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by CYny students this Joint Admission Test i.e. JAM CY – Chemistry 2015 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also JAM Chemistry 2015 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JAM CY – Chemistry 2015 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study CYterials on JAM Chemistry Entrance 2015 exam. Here JAM 2015 Chemistry question is also available in English.
1. The first row transition metal complexes having tetrahedral geometry are high-spin due to
- (A) Δt > P
- (B) Δt < P
- (C) Δt = P
- (D) Δt > Δo
2. Low-spin iron(III) center is present in
- (A) deoxy form of hemoglobin
- (B) oxy form of hemoglobin
- (C) hemocyanin
- (D) carbonic anhydrase
3. The normal spinel among the following mixed metal-oxides is
- (A) CoFe2O4
- (B) NiFe2O4
- (C) CuFe2O4
- (D) ZnFe2O4
4. The correct statement about ionization potential (IP) is
- (A) Non-metallic character of an element decreases as the IP increases
- (B) IP decreases down the group in the periodic table
- (C) Second IP of Ca is larger than second IP of K
- (D) IP decreases on going from left to right in the periodic table
5. For an isothermal free expansion of an ideal gas into vacuum, which one of the following set of values is correct?
- (A) ΔU = 0, q > 0, w < 0
- (B) ΔU > 0, q > 0, w = 0
- (C) ΔU = 0, q = 0, w = 0
- (D) ΔU < 0, q = 0, w < 0
JAM CY Question Paper 2015 Free Download: