JAM Question Paper 2015 PH (Physics).
JAM PH – Physics 2015 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type. This JAM PH – Physics 2015 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JAM PH – Physics 2015 question paper in pdf file for IIT JAM PH – Physics you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2015 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2015 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JAM Question Paper 2015 PH (Physics)
JAM PH – Physics 2015 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by PHny students this Joint Admission Test i.e. JAM PH – Physics 2015 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also JAM Physics 2015 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JAM PH – Physics 2015 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study PHterials on JAM Physics Entrance 2015 exam. Here JAM 2015 Physics question is also available in English.
01. The trace of a 2×2 matrix is 4 and its determinant is 8. If one of the eigenvalues is 2(1 + i), the other eigenvalue is
- (A) 2(1 – i)
- (B) 2(1 + i)
- (C) (1 +2i)
- (D) (1 –2i)
02. A proton from outer space is moving towards earth with velocity 0.99c as measured in earth’s frame. A spaceship, traveling parallel to the proton, measures proton’s velocity to be 0.97c. The approximate velocity of the spaceship, in the earth’s frame, is
- (A) 0.2c
- (B) 0.3c
- (C) 0.4c
- (D) 0.5c
03. At room temperature, the speed of sound in air is 340 m/sec. An organ pipe with both ends open has a length L= 29 cm. An extra hole is created at the position L/2. The lowest frequency of sound produced is
- (A) 293 Hz
- (B) 586 Hz
- (C) 1172 Hz
- (D) 2344 Hz
04. A system comprises of three electrons. There are three single particle energy levels accessible to each of these electrons. The number of possible configurations for this system is
- (A) 1
- (B) 3
- (C) 6
- (D) 7
05. A satellite moves around the earth in a circular orbit of radius R centered at the earth. A second satellite moves in an elliptic orbit of major axis 8R, with the earth at one of the foci. If the former takes 1 day to complete a revolution, the latter would take
- (A) 21.6 days
- (B) 8 days
- (C) 3 hours
- (D) 1.1 hour
JAM PH Question Paper 2015 Free Download: