JAM Question Paper 2017 BT (Biotechnology).
JAM BT – Biotechnology 2017 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type. This JAM BT (Biotechnology) 2017 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JAM BT – Biotechnology 2017 question paper in pdf file for IIT JAM BT – Biotechnology you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2017 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2017 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JAM Question Paper 2017 BT (Biotechnology)
JAM BT – Biotechnology 2017 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Admission Test i.e. JAM BT – Biotechnology 2017 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also JAM Biotechnology 2017 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JAM BT – Biotechnology 2017 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on JAM Biotechnology Entrance 2017 exam. Here JAM 2017 Biotechnology question is also available in English.
01. Which of the following statements is correct?
- (A) Gram negative bacteria are colored purple after Gram staining
- (B) Gram negative bacteria are commonly more resistant to antibiotics than Gram positive bacteria
- (C) Gram negative bacteria cell wall consists of a thick layer of peptidoglycan outside the plasma membrane
- (D) Cell wall of Gram negative bacteria does not contain an outer membrane
02. The role of enzyme E synthesized by phage ɸX174 during host infection is to
- (A) block peptidoglycan synthesis
- (B) enhance synthesis of viral +RNA
- (C) inhibit lipid metabolism
- (D) stimulate dsDNA replication
03. Which of the following is true of protein synthesis ONLY in prokaryotes?
- (A) Translation and transcription are coupled
- (B) The codon AUG codes for the start signal
- (C) The tRNA anticodon can bind to two or more different codons
- (D) The functional ribosomes contain two subunits constructed of proteins and RNA
04. The natural geographical distribution of kangaroos is limited to the Australian continent because
- (A) abiotic factors determine the distribution
- (B) dispersal is limited by accessibility to other continents
- (C) kangaroos have not selected habitats in other continents
- (D) predators limit the distribution in other continents
05. During eukaryotic cell division, the amount of DNA doubles
- (A) between prophase and anaphase of mitosis
- (B) between prophase I and prophase II of meiosis
- (C) between the G I and 02 phases of the cell cycle
- (D) during the M phase of the cell cycle
JAM BT Question Paper 2017 Free Download: