JAM Question Paper 2017 GG (Geology).
JAM GG – Geology 2017 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type. This JAM GG (Geology) 2017 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JAM GG – Geology 2017 question paper in pdf file for IIT JAM GG – Geology you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2017 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2017 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JAM Question Paper 2017 GG (Geology)
JAM GG – Geology 2017 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Admission Test i.e. JAM GG – Geology 2017 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also JAM Geology 2017 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JAM GG – Geology 2017 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on JAM Geology Entrance 2017 exam. Here JAM 2017 Geology question is also available in English.
1. Which one of the following minerals exhibits luminescence when exposed to ultraviolet light?
- (A) Cassiterite
- (B) Wolframite
- (C) Tantalite
- (D) Scheelite
2. In which one of the following mass extinction periods trilobites became extinct?
- (A) Devonian
- (B) Permian
- (C) Triassic
- (D) Cretaceous
3. En-echelon singmoidal ‘gash’ veins indicate
- (A) ductile shear zone
- (B) brittle-ductile shear zone
- (C) brittle shear zone
- (D) saddle reef structure
4. Which of the following primary sedimentary structure is NOT used for palaeocurrent analysis?
- (A) Current crescent
- (B) Flute marks
- (C) Symmetrical wave ripples
- (D) Imbrication of pebbles
5. The age of the Patcham Formation is
- (A) Permian
- (B) Triassic
- (C) Jurassic
- (D) Cretaceous
JAM GG Question Paper 2017 Free Download: