JAM Question Paper 2017 PH (Physics).
JAM PH – Physics 2017 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type. This JAM PH – Physics 2017 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JAM PH – Physics 2017 question paper in pdf file for IIT JAM PH – Physics you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2017 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2017 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JAM Question Paper 2017 PH (Physics)
JAM PH – Physics 2017 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Admission Test i.e. JAM PH – Physics 2017 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also JAM Physics 2017 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JAM PH – Physics 2017 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on JAM Physics Entrance 2017 exam. Here JAM 2017 Physics question is also available in English.
01. Which of the following is due to inhomogeneous refractive index of earth’s atmosphere?
- (A) Red colour of the evening Sun
- (B) Blue colour of the sky
- (C) Oval shape of the evening Sun
- (D) Large apparent size of the evening Sun
02. The dispersion relation for electromagnetic waves travelling in a plasma is given as ω2 = c2k2 + ω2p, where c and ωp are constants. In this plasma, the group velocity is:
- (A) Proportional to but not equal to the phase velocity.
- (B) Inversely proportional to the phase velocity.
- (C) Equal to the phase velocity.
- (D) A constant.
03. A plane in a cubic lattice makes intercepts of a, a/2 and 2a13 with the three crystallographic axes, respectively. The Miller indices for this plane are:
- (A) (2 4 3)
- (B) (3 4 2)
- (C) (6 3 4)
- (D) (1 2 3)
04. Consider Rydberg (hydrogen-like) atoms in a highly excited state with n around 300. The wavelength of radiation coming out of these atoms for transitions to the adjacent states lies in the range:
- (A) Gamma rays (λ ~ pm)
- (B) UV (λ ~ nm)
- (C) Infrared (λ ~ um)
- (D) RF (λ ~ m)
05. An object of mass m with non-zero angular momentum ℓ is moving under the influence of gravitational force of a much larger mass (ignore drag). Which of the following statement(s) is (are) correct?
- (A) If the total energy of the system is negative, then the orbit is always circular.
- (B) The motion of m always occurs in a two-dimensional plane.
- (C) If the total energy of the system is 0, then the orbit is a parabola.
- (D) If the area of the particle’s bound orbit is S, then its time period is 2mS/ℓ
JAM PH Question Paper 2017 Free Download: