JAM Question Paper 2018 GG (Geology).
JAM GG – Geology 2018 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type. This JAM GG (Geology) 2018 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JAM GG – Geology 2018 question paper in pdf file for IIT JAM GG – Geology you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2018 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2018 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JAM Question Paper 2018 GG (Geology)
JAM GG – Geology 2018 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Admission Test i.e. JAM GG – Geology 2018 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also JAM Geology 2018 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JAM GG – Geology 2018 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on JAM Geology Entrance 2018 exam. Here JAM 2018 Geology question is also available in English.
1. Which one among the following planets in the Solar system is most similar in size to the Earth?
- (A) Mercury
- (B) Venus
- (C) Neptune
- (D) Uranus
2. In which one of the following tectonic settings are the highest mountain chains and thickest crust found?
- (A) Island arc
- (B) Continental arc
- (C) Continental collision
- (D) Transcurrent
3. The second-most abundant oxide in the Earth’s crust is
- (A) Al2O3
- (B) SiO2
- (C) CaO
- (D) Na2O
4. The type of dentition found in Trigonia is
- (A) schizodont
- (B) taxodont
- (C) pachydont
- (D) isodont
5. Which one of the following minerals has isolated (SiO4)4– tetrahedra linked by divalent cations in octahedral coordination?
- (A) Muscovite
- (B) Quartz
- (C) Beryl
- (D) Olivine
JAM GG Question Paper 2018 Free Download: