JAM Question Paper 2019-20 PH (Physics).
JAM PH – Physics 2019-20 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type. This JAM PH – Physics 2019-20 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JAM PH – Physics 2019-20 question paper in pdf file for IIT JAM PH – Physics you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2019-20 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2019-20 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JAM Question Paper 2019-20 PH (Physics)
JAM PH – Physics 2019-20 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by PHny students this Joint Admission Test i.e. JAM PH – Physics 2019-20 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also JAM Physics 2019-20 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JAM PH – Physics 2019-20 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study PHterials on JAM Physics Entrance 2019-20 exam. Here JAM 2019 Physics question is also available in English.
01. The trace of a 2×2 matrix is 4 and its determinant is 8. If one of the eigenvalues is 2(1 + i), the other eigenvalue is
- (A) 2(1 – i)
- (B) 2(1 + i)
- (C) (1 +2i)
- (D) (1 –2i)
02. A proton from outer space is moving towards earth with velocity 0.99c as measured in earth’s frame. A spaceship, traveling parallel to the proton, measures proton’s velocity to be 0.97c. The approximate velocity of the spaceship, in the earth’s frame, is
- (A) 0.2c
- (B) 0.3c
- (C) 0.4c
- (D) 0.5c
03. At room temperature, the speed of sound in air is 340 m/sec. An organ pipe with both ends open has a length L= 29 cm. An extra hole is created at the position L/2. The lowest frequency of sound produced is
- (A) 293 Hz
- (B) 586 Hz
- (C) 1172 Hz
- (D) 2344 Hz
04. A system comprises of three electrons. There are three single particle energy levels accessible to each of these electrons. The number of possible configurations for this system is
- (A) 1
- (B) 3
- (C) 6
- (D) 7
05. A satellite moves around the earth in a circular orbit of radius R centered at the earth. A second satellite moves in an elliptic orbit of major axis 8R, with the earth at one of the foci. If the former takes 1 day to complete a revolution, the latter would take
- (A) 21.6 days
- (B) 8 days
- (C) 3 hours
- (D) 1.1 hour
JAM PH Question Paper 2019-20 Free Download: