Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Has been Conducted By IITs For the admission in Engineering Courses This JEE 2015 examination is the procedure to get the admission in MBA.
JEE 2015 Question Paper having Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. This JEE 2015 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JEE 2015 question paper in pdf file for IIT JEE you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2015 paper in text for JEE you can download JEE 2015 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JEE Question Paper 2015.
JEE 2015 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Entrance Examination i.e. JEE 2015 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also IIT JEE 2015 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JEE Main 2015 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on JEE Screening Entrance 2015 exam. Here JEE 2015 question is also available in English.
1. Copper is purified by electrolytic refining of blister copper. The correct statement(s) about this process is(are)
- (A) Impure Cu strip is used as cathode
- (B) Acidified aqueous CuSO4 is used as electrolyte
- (C) Pure Cu deposited at cathode
- (D) Impurities settle as anode-mud
2. Fe3+ is reduced to Fe2+ by using
- (A) H2O2 in presence of NaOH
- (B) H2O2 in presence of H2SO4
- (C) Na2O2 in water
- (D) Na2O2 in presence of H2SO4
3. The correct statement(s) regarding, (i) HCIO, (ii) HCIO2, (iii) HCIO2, and (iv) HCIO4, is(are)
- (A) The number of Cl=O bonds i (ii) and 0(iii) together is two
- (B) The number of lone pairs of electrons on Cl in (ii) and (iii) together in there
- (C) The hybridization of Cl in (iv) is sp3
- (D) Amongst (i) to (iv), the strongest acid is (i)
4. The Pair(s) of icons where BOTH the icon are predicated upon passing H2S gas in presence of dilute HCl, is(are)
- (A) Ba2+, Zn2+
- (B) Bi3+, Fe3+
- (C) Cu2+, Pb2+
- (D) Hg2+, Bi3+
5. Under hydrolytic condition, the compounds used for preparation of liner polymer and for chain termination, respectively, are
- (A) CH3SiCl3 and Si(CH3)4
- (B) (CH3)2SiCl2 and (CH3)3 SiCl
- (C) (CH3)2SiCl2 and CH3SiCl3
- (D) SiCl4 and (CH3)3SiCl
IIT JEE Question Paper Answers 2015 Free Download PDF:
|JEE Question 2015 Paper II with Answers||Download|
|JEE Question 2015 Paper I with Answers||Download|