Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Has been Conducted By IITs For the admission in Engineering Courses This JEE 2019-20 examination is the procedure to get the admission in MBA.
JEE 2019-20 Question Paper having Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. This JEE 2019-20 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JEE 2019-20 question paper in pdf file for IIT JEE you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2019-20 paper in text for JEE you can download JEE 2019-20 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
IIT JEE Question Paper 2019-20
IIT JEE 2019-20 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Entrance Examination i.e. JEE 2019-20 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also IIT JEE 2019-20 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JEE Main 2019-20 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on JEE Screening Entrance 2019-20 exam. Here JEE 2019-20 question is also available in English.
1. Copper is purified by electrolytic refining of blister copper. The correct statement(s) about this process is(are)
- (A) Impure Cu strip is used as cathode
- (B) Acidified aqueous CuSO4 is used as electrolyte
- (C) Pure Cu deposited at cathode
- (D) Impurities settle as anode-mud
2. Fe3+ is reduced to Fe2+ by using
- (A) H2O2 in presence of NaOH
- (B) H2O2 in presence of H2SO4
- (C) Na2O2 in water
- (D) Na2O2 in presence of H2SO4
3. The correct statement(s) regarding, (i) HCIO, (ii) HCIO2, (iii) HCIO2, and (iv) HCIO4, is(are)
- (A) The number of Cl=O bonds i (ii) and 0(iii) together is two
- (B) The number of lone pairs of electrons on Cl in (ii) and (iii) together in there
- (C) The hybridization of Cl in (iv) is sp3
- (D) Amongst (i) to (iv), the strongest acid is (i)
4. The Pair(s) of icons where BOTH the icon are predicated upon passing H2S gas in presence of dilute HCl, is(are)
- (A) Ba2+, Zn2+
- (B) Bi3+, Fe3+
- (C) Cu2+, Pb2+
- (D) Hg2+, Bi3+
5. Under hydrolytic condition, the compounds used for preparation of liner polymer and for chain termination, respectively, are
- (A) CH3SiCl3 and Si(CH3)4
- (B) (CH3)2SiCl2 and (CH3)3 SiCl
- (C) (CH3)2SiCl2 and CH3SiCl3
- (D) SiCl4 and (CH3)3SiCl
IIT JEE Question Paper Answers 2019-20 Free Download PDF:
|JEE Question 2019-20 Paper II with Answers||Download|
|JEE Question 2019-20 Paper I with Answers||Download|