NEET UG Question Paper with answer or solution even you can have NEET UG sample 2019 | NEET UG model papers 2019 | NEET UG Mock Test Paper 2019 for your exam preparation. We always try to put NEET UG last 10 years question papers with solution free download, if you unable to find NEET Undergraduate Previous years question papers with then you can request us, NEET UG Answer Keys 2019 Question Paper solution will also available soon.
Here You can see, all NEET Undergraduate NEET UG old question papers either in pdf file or in text for NEET UG Entrance is based on MCQ (Multiple Choice Question Answers), you can download (free) NEET UG exam pdf files, and for NEET UG text question paper.
NEET (UG) Undergraduate Previous Year Question Papers 2019
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) Exam 2019 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this NEET UG question bank 2019 previous year paper is available for all the students NEET UG Free Download NEET UG Last 10 Years Sample Model Papers with answer keys and solution.
Q.1 The Magnetic Susceptibility is negative for:
- (A) diamagnetic material only
- (B) paramagnetic material only
- (C) ferromagnetic material only
- (D) paramagnetic and ferromagnetic material
Q.2 Among the following, the correct order of acidity is:
- (A) HCIO3 < HCIO4 < HCIO2 < HCIO
- (B) HCIO < HCIO2 < HCIO3 < HCIO4
- (C) HCIO4 < HCIO2 < HCIO < HCIO3
- (D) HCIO4 < HCIO2 < HCIO < HCIO3
Q.3 Which one of the following statements is correct when SO2 is passed acidified K2Cr2O7 solution?
- (A) The solution turns blue.
- (B) The solution is decolourized
- (C) SO2 is reduced
- (D) Green Cr2(SO4)3 is formed.
Q.4 Two electrons occupying the same orbital are distinguished by:
- (A) Principle quantum number
- (B) Magnetic quantum number
- (C) Azimuthal quantum number
- (D) Spin quantum number
Q.5 Which one of the following is incorrect for ideal solution?
- (A) ΔHmix = 0
- (B) ΔUmix = 0
- (C) ΔP = Pobs – Pcalculated by Raoult’s law = 0
- (D) ΔGmix = 0
Q.6 The suspension of slaked lime in the water is known as
- (A) limewater
- (B) quicklime
- (C) milk of lime
- (D) aqueous solution of slaked lime
Q.7 Which of the following fluoro-compounds is most likely to behave as a Lewis base?
- (A) BF3
- (B) PF3
- (C) CF4
- (D) SiF4
Q.8 The term ‘polyadephous’ is related to
- (A) gynoecium
- (B) androecium
- (C) corolla
- (D) calyx
Q.9 The Avena curvature is used for bio-assay of:
- (A) Ethylene
- (B) ABA
- (C) GA3
- (D) IAA
Q.10 Cotyledon of grain is called:
- (A) Scutellum
- (B) plumule
- (C) coleorhiza
- (D) coleoptile
NEET (UG) Question Paper Answer Solution 2016 Free Download:
|Paper Code||Question Papers||Solutions|