DUET MA Political Science Entrance Question Paper with Answer Keys 2019
Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2019 MA Political Science Entrance Question Paper with answers DUET MA Political Science Entrance Question Paper 2019 with solution you can download it in FREE, if DUET MA Political Science Entrance Question Paper 2019 in text or pdf for DUET MA Political Science Entrance Question Paper 2019 Answer Keys you can download DUET 2019 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
DUET MA Political Science Question Paper with Answer Keys 2019
Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2019 MA Political Science Entrance Question Paper with Answer Keys Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this DUET 2019 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also DUET MA Political Science Question Paper 2019 fully solved DUET with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on DUET 2019 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on DUET MA Political Science Entrance Question Paper question bank 2019 is also available in English and Hindi Language.
Q1. Collective Security System of the UN is based on the principle of:-
- 1. Balance of power to be maintained by state of equilibrium
- 2. All for one, one for all
- 3. Imposing sanctions against the belligerent state unilaterally
- 4. Maintenance of security by the major powers
Q2. Abul Fazl represens the fusion of:-
- 1. Arab Indian political thought
- 2. Indian and Chinese thought
- 3. None of the above
- 4. Persian-Indian political thought
Q3. In 1945, the new organization called the United Nations pledged ‘‘to promote social progress and better standards of life’’ because:-
- 1. It was competing with other international organizations like the World Bank
- 2. The colonized countries had started to exert pressure on the international community
- 3. The founders of UN considered it to be a white man’s burden
- 4. The UN Charter draws a link between international security and global poverty and development
Q4. Structural Functionalism as a method was developed to study the politics of:-
- 1. Politics of developing countries
- 2. Developed Socialism
- 3. Advanced Capitalism
- 4. Modern Totalitarianism
Q5. Which of the following statements is true of the Social Contract of Hobbes?
- 1. Everybody gives up their right of governing themselves.
- 2. The Leviathan is a party to the contract.
- 3. The contract is reversible.
- 4. The contract takes away only some of the natural rights.
Q6. Which of the following is associated with pluralist Theory?
- 1. Charles Taylor
- 2. Wright Mills
- 3. Vilfredo Pareto
- 4. Robert Dahl
Q8. Which of the following is not a Special Minority right endorsed by Will Kymlicka?
- 1. Poly-Ethnic Rights
- 2. Territorial Autonomy Rights
- 3. Special Representation Rights
- 4. Self-Government Rights
Q9. Which of the following is not an idea associated with Jeremy Bentham?
- 1. Individual rights are inviolable
- 2. Every Law is an infraction of liberty
- 3. It is the greatest happiness of the greatest number that is a measure of right and wrong
- 4. Natural Rights are ‘Nonsense on stilts’
Q10. Which of the following books deals with the concept of “Civic Virtue”?
- 1. Leviathan
- 2. The Social Contract
- 3. The Discourses
- 4. The Republic
DUET MA Political Science Entrance Question Paper with Answer Keys 2019 Download PDF File:
|Papers Name||PDF Files|
|1.||MA Political Science|