Management Aptitude Test MAT 2018 Question Paper with Solution free pdf download.
MAT 2018 Question Paper, This Management Aptitude Test 2018 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this MAT 2018 question paper in pdf file format you can download it in FREE, if MAT 2018 paper in text format you can download MAT 2018 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Management Aptitude Test pattern consist of Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, Graphs, Critical reasoning, English, Sentence Correction, Quantitative Aptitude.
MAT Solved Question Paper 2018 Download [Pdf]
In Similar Links you can also have Management Aptitude Test Preparation Tips MAT exam 2018, MAT Question Bank or MAT Reference Books or Study Materials. MAT 2018 Paper having Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, Graphs, Critical reasoning, English, Sentence Correction, Quantitative Aptitude.
Q.1. Which of the following combination of crops provide raw material for agro-based industries?
- (a) Cotton, jute and oilseeds
- (b) Pulses, tobacco and jute
- (c) Jowar, cotton and sugarcane
- (d) Ragi, spices and sugarcane
Q.2. The main purpose of using a large number of cotton bales in the mixing is to
- (a) produce a strong yarn
- (b) get consistent yarn quality
- (c) reduce waste
- (d) improve cleaning efficiency in the blow room
Q.3. What difficulties did they encounter when returning to the shore?
- (a) The boat they were rowing in suddenly developed a leak
- (b) Sea monsters surrounded the boat
- (c) Treacherous currents developed as a result of strong winds
- (d) The engine of the boat stopped functioning
Q.4. Rajesh Kumar’s factory visits are intended to
- (a) create goodwill for the economy
- (b) boost the worker’s morale
- (c) know the whole truth about the way things are going on
- (d) identify the personal problems of the operative staff
Q.5. In the budget estimates for 2002-2003, the fiscal deficit in crores was
- (a) 118816
- (b) 116314
- (c) 131721
- (d) 135524