CLAT UG Sample (MCQ) Question Paper 2020
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2020 UG Sample (MCQ) Question paper with answers CLAT UG Sample (MCQ) 2020 Question with solution you can download it in FREE, if CLAT UG Sample (MCQ) 2020 paper in text or pdf for CLAT UG Sample (MCQ) 2020 Answer Keys you can download CLAT 2020 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
CLAT UG Sample (MCQ) Question Paper 2020 with Answer Keys
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2020 UG Sample (MCQ) Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this CLAT 2020 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also CLAT UG Sample (MCQ) Question paper 2020 fully solved CLAT with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on CLAT 2020 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on CLAT UG Sample (MCQ) Here Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) UG Sample (MCQ) question bank 2020 is also available in UG Sample (MCQ) English and Bengali Language.
UG Question Paper Format
- Maximum Marks: 150
- Duration of CLAT 2020 Exam: 02:00 Hours
- Multiple-Choice Questions: 150 questions of one mark each
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer
- Subject Areas with weightage: (approximate number of questions)
- English Language: 28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper
- Current Affairs, including General Knowledge: 35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper
- Legal Reasoning: 35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper
- Logical Reasoning: 28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper
- Quantitative Techniques: 13-17 questions, or roughly 10% of the paper
1.1 Which of the following most accurately expresses the author’s main idea in the passage?
(a) As people get older, they tend to lose their memories.
(b) Asking an old person who is losing their memory to write down stories from their life may help them reconstruct their sense of identity.
(c) Partition was a very disruptive event in our subcontinent’s history, and we should ensure our grandchildren know about it.
(d) It can sometimes be tiresome and boring to listen to old people telling the same stories over and over again.
1.2 Why did the author think that asking their father to write down stories would help him?
(a) Because the author had come across genetics research which indicated that this had helped other people as well.
(b) Because the author thought that thinking about the past would help their father regain his memory.
(c) Because the author had seen how their students had benefitted tremendously from similar strategies in their teaching career.
(d) Because the author had done the same thing in the past and had regained their memory as a result.
1.3 What does the word ‘garrulous’ as used in the passage mean?
(a) Quiet and restrained.
(b) Tall and handsome.
(c) Moody and reflective.
(d) Excessively talkative.
1.4 What role did the author’s father play for families uprooted by the Partition?
(a) He acted as a source of help to them in a difficult situation through his generosity of soul.
(b) He helped them find lost family members and put them in touch with them.
(c) He helped them by providing food and medicines when they were in need.
(d) He told them stories of their homeland, since he had such a large store of stories and anecdotes.
1.5 Why did the sudden stop in their father’s stories take the author and their family by surprise?
(a) Because the stop in stories was accompanied with an increase in his analysis of news and current affairs, and the author and their family were very interested in the same things.
(b) Because one day the author asked their father about the Partition, and he had forgotten that it had ever occurred.
(c) Because the author wanted to hear more stories about their grandmother, and he refused to talk about her.
(d) Because the author and their family used to listen to his stories impatiently since he would often repeat them, and had not noticed he was forgetting or confusing some parts of the stories.
CLAT UG Sample Question Paper 2020 with Answer Keys (Download)
Download CLAT UG Sample Paper Answers
CLAT Online Mock Test
CLAT Previous Year Question Papers Answers
CLAT Sample Papers Answers 2019
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU).
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR).
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU).
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS).
- National Law University, Jodhpur(NLU).
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU).
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU).
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU).
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL).
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU).
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS).