Amrita Engineering Entrance Syllabus Examination.
The duration of the Examination is 3 hours (10 AM to 1 PM). There will be only one question paper containing objective type questions in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Each question will be followed by four answers of which only one is correct / most appropriate. The question booklet will be in English. Each question carries 3 marks. Negative mark (-1) will be awarded for each wrong answer.
|Date of Entrance Examination||April, 2014|
|Issue of Application forms begins||December, 2013|
|Last date of issue of application forms||March, 2014|
|Last date for receiving filled-in applications||March, 2014|
Subject Combination :
|Total No. of Questions||–||120 questions|
|Total Marks ( 120 x 3 ) = 360 marks|
- AEEE Chemistry Sample Question Papers 2019-20
- AEEE Mathematics Sample Question Papers 2019-20
- AEEE Physics Sample Question Papers 2019-20
- AEEE Previous Year Question Papers Answers 2019-20
- Amrita Engineering Entrance Question Paper 2019-20
- Amrita Engineering Entrance Syllabus Examination