BHEL Recruitment 2012 careers.bhel.in Current Jobs and Vacancy Notification.
About BHEL is an integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and one of the largest engineering and manufacturing companies in India in terms of turnover. We were established in 1964, ushering in the indigenous Heavy Electrical Equipment industry in India – a dream that has been more than realized with a well-recognized track record of performance. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends since 1976-77.
BHEL Recruitment 2012 careers.bhel.in Current Jobs and Vacancy Notification
BHEL, Tiruchirappalli is currently looking for Artisans in the trades as given below. Candidates desirous of applying shall apply online at the website.
1. Fitter – 379 posts
2. Welder – 178 posts
3. Turner – 40 posts
4. Machinist – 57 posts
5. Electrician – 19 posts
6. Crane Operator cum Rigger – 60 posts
7. Instrument Mechanic – 05 posts
8. Furnace Operator – 12 posts
- Commencement of Online Submission of Applications – 04.04.2012
- Closing of Online submission of applications – 25.04.2012
- Last date of receipt of Acknowledgment Slips at BHEL Tiruchi – 30.04.2012
- Last date of receipt of acknowledgement slips from far flung area at BHEL, Tiruchy – 02.05.2012
- All Eligible candidates shall be invited for an objective type Written Test to be conducted at Tiruchirappalli. The Question paper will be tri-lingual in English/Hindi/Tamil languages. The call letters may be downloaded from http://careers.bhel.in. No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates by post.
- On the basis of merit of Written Test marks, candidates shall then be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies.
- All eligible Ex-Serviceman candidates who possess the pass certificate of NTC/NAC or equivalent (% of marks not mandatory) in the relevant trade shall be called for written test.