Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) January 2017
Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) January 2017 Objective Question with Answers Free Download PDF Current Affairs January 2017.
Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) January 2017 Free Download PDF Here we have uploaded two files of January 2017 Current Affairs for all students, eg Engineering and Medical entrance students can go through this January 2017 Current Affairs Question Answers, and also PSU and Bank Exam like IBPS PSC SSC Exam and all recruitment exam candidates can read this Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) January 2017.
1. Recently Indian Women Boxing Team wins how many medals at nation’s cup in Serbia?
Answer:- 2 – 6
2. Which cricketer inducted into Legends Club Hall of Fame?
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Sourav Ganguly
- Kapil Dev
- Manoj Prabhakar
Answer – 3 – Kapil Dev
3. To whom Bharti AXA General Insurance has been appointed as CEO and Managing Director
- Tapan Singhel
- Sanjeev Srinivasan
- Sandeep Bakhshi
- Anuj Agarwal
Answer:- B – Sanjeev Srinivasan
4. Who has been elected as New President of European Parliament?
- John Stuart Agnew
- Gianni Pitella
- Max Andersson
- Antonio Tajani
Answer:– 4 – Antonio Tajani
5. Recently which company launches mobile TV service Ditto TV?
Answer:- 2 – BSNL
6. 2016 National Bravery Awards Conferred between how many Children?
Answer:– 3– 25
7. Recently IRDAI forms panel to review life insurance product norms is headed by
- Amitabh Chaudhry
- Shankar Rajan
- Shekar Nanda
- Dev Prasad Pal
Answer:- 1 – Amitabh Chaudhry
8. Which Island in India Become India’s First Cashless Island?
- Sagar island
- Andaman Island
- Majoli Island
- Karang Island
Answer:- 4 – Karang Island
9. How many Countries are willing to join Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank?
Answer:– 4 – 30
10. According To WEF reports which City ranked most Dynamic city in the World?
- Kuala Lumpur
Answer:- 3 – Bengaluru
11. Which Country gets its First Baby Girl Born Using New ‘Three-Person’ IVF Technique?
- South Africa
Answer:- 1 – Ukraine
12. National award-winning filmmaker who died recently.
- Deepak Roy
- Deven Verma
- C.V. Vishveshwara
- Sadashiv Amrapurkar
Answer:- 1 – Deepak Roy
13. Who launched Diploma Course in Urdu Journalism?
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication
- Indian Institutes of Management
- Amity Institute Of Information Technology
- Ambalika Institute of Management and Technolog
Answer:- 1 – Indian Institute of Mass Communication
14. Which State in India becomes Role Model for Cleanliness?
Answer:- 2 – Meghalaya
15. Recently in which state “Anandam” Scheme was launched?
- West Bengal
- Madhya Pradesh
Answer:- 4 – Madhya Pradesh