Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) January 2017
Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) January 2017 Objective Question with Answers Free Download PDF Current Affairs January 2017.
Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) January 2017 Free Download PDF Here we have uploaded two files of January 2017 Current Affairs for all students, eg Engineering and Medical entrance students can go through this January 2017 Current Affairs Question Answers, and also PSU and Bank Exam like IBPS PSC SSC Exam and all recruitment exam candidates can read this Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) January 2017.
1. Who wins the ITF Juniors title?
- Alexander Zverev
- Luke Saville
- Nick Kyrgios
- Dhruv Sunish
Answer:- 4 – Dhrub Sunish
2. Who lifts 2017 Malaysia Masters Grand Prix Gold?
- Saina Nehwal
- Pornpawee Chochuwong
- Jongkolphan Kititharakul
- Rawinda Prajongjai
Answer:- 1 – Saina Netwal
3. Name the bank that launches contactless credit card.
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
Answer:- 1 – Punjab National Bank
4. Recently Kwality Ltd. Signs MoU with which bank for Rs. 4,000 crore loan to Farmers?
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- State Bank of India
Answer:- 3 – Bank of Baroda
5. Which company named as the most Innovative Company in the world?
Answer:- 4 – Apple
6. Recently over 3.5 lakh people sing National Anthem to create World Record in ______________________.
Answer:- 2 – Gujarat
7. Recently which country commissions its 31st Stealth Warship?
Answer:- 3 – China
8. Russian Railways going to help which country to increase the speed of train to 200 km?
Answer:- 1 – India
9. Recently in which country 2017 World Economic Forum (WEF) annual meeting held?
Answer:- 3 – Switzerland
10. Whose Birth Anniversary was celebrated on 23rd January in India?
- Subash Chandra Bose
- Khudi Ram Bose
- Birsha Munda
- Batukeshwar Dutta
Answer:- 1 – Subash Chandra Bose
11. In which place recently Special Task Force for Women Safety reconstituted?
Answer:- 1 – Delhi
12. According to the Annual Status of Education reports (ASER) developed by a NGO Pratham found which state to be best performing state in India on the education front?
- Himachal Pradesh
Answer:- 1 – Himachal Pradesh
13. Recently Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates the Combined Commanders conference in ____________________________.
Answer:- 2 – Uttarakhand
14. Recently which of the following state in India forms 11,292 km Human Chain to Eliminate Alcohol?
- Uttar Pradesh
- None of these
Answer:- 2 – Bihar
15. Recently three Day Arogya Mitra conferences begin in Silchar of which state?
- Arunachal Pradesh
Answer:- 3 – Assam