Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) January 2017
Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) January 2017 Objective Question with Answers Free Download PDF Current Affairs January 2017.
Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) January 2017 Free Download PDF Here we have uploaded two files of January 2017 Current Affairs for all students, eg Engineering and Medical entrance students can go through this January 2017 Current Affairs Question Answers, and also PSU and Bank Exam like IBPS PSC SSC Exam and all recruitment exam candidates can read this Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) January 2017.
1. Name of the cricket player who has scored the fastest 1000 runs as ODI captain?
- Eoin Morgan
- Virat Kohli
- Kane Williamson
- Peter Borren
Answer:- 2 – Virat Kohli
2. Who is the winner of the Under-19 Cooch Behar Trophy for the session 2016-17?
Answer:- 1 – Bengal
3. The book named “Akhada” is the biography of Mahavir Singh Phogat was written by whom?
- Arundhati Roy
- Amitav Ghosh
- Kiran Desai
- Saurabh Duggal
Answer:- 4 – Saurabh Duggal
4. Who was the author of the book “Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life”?
- William Finnegan
- Geraldine Connolly
- Jane Kenyon
- Laurel Blossom
Answer:- 1 – William Finnegan
5. Who will be the brand ambassador of kings XI Punjab?
- Preety Zinta
- Virat Kohli
- Virender Sehwag
- Shardha Kapoor
Answer:- 3 – Virender Sehwag
6. Who has been appointed as the director of New Delhi based UNIC?
- Derk Segaar
- Michael Møller
- Helen Clark
- Irina Bokova
Answer:- 1 – Derk Segaar
7. Recently which state launches Chief Minister’s Award’ for performing districts in cashless transaction?
Answer:- 2 – Assam
8. Name the newly appointed US President who signs on order to withdraw US from Trans -Pacific Partnership Deal.
- Mike Pence
- John Kerry
- Mike Pompeo
- Donald Trump
Answer:- 4 – Donald Trump
9. Recently which country develops world’s biggest Solar Park?
Answer:- 3 – China
10. “AOBA VELOX-III” named satellite recently launches by ISS it does belong to which country?
Answer:- 1 – Singapore
11. Recently in which of the following state 2017 Pakke-Paga festival has been held?
- Arunachal Pradesh
Answer:- 4 – Arunachal Pradesh
12. Which stadium will become the first Indian stadium to have stands named after war heroes?
- ACA Stadium, Guwahati
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Stadium, Ahmadabad
- JSCA International Cricket Stadium, Ranchi
- Eden Gardens stadium, Kolkata
Answer:- 4 – Eden Gardens stadium, Kolkata
13. Which day is celebrated as National Girl Child Day in India?
- 23 January
- 24 January
- 25 January
- 26 January
Answer:- 2 – 24 January
14. Name the bill approved by the Union Cabinet on 24 January 2017?
Answer:- 1 – IIM
15. The renowned poet of Urdu language Jaswant Rai Sharma was passes away recently at the age of
Answer:- 1 – 89