Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) January 2017
Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) January 2017 Objective Question with Answers Free Download PDF Current Affairs January 2017.
Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) January 2017 Free Download PDF Here we have uploaded two files of January 2017 Current Affairs for all students, eg Engineering and Medical entrance students can go through this January 2017 Current Affairs Question Answers, and also PSU and Bank Exam like IBPS PSC SSC Exam and all recruitment exam candidates can read this Current Affairs Question Answers (MCQ) January 2017.
1. Recently who has launches the professional league for women footballers?
Answer:- 1 – AIFF
2. Recently who received the Philanthropic work honored by Metropolitan Museum of Art?
- Nita Ambani
- Chanda Kochhar
- Sapper Shanti Tigga
- Asha Roy
Answer:- 1 – Nita Ambani
3. How many persons were selected for Padma Awards 2017?
Answer:- 2 – 89
4. Recently which country Issues first “Green Bonds” with record sale of 7 billion Euros?
- United Kingdom
Answer:- 2 – France
5. Recently cabinet permits which bank to raise Rs 20,000 crore for on – leading to cooperative banks?
- Asian Development Bank
- World Bank
Answer:- 1 – NABARD
6. Recently who was confirmed as US envoy to the United Nations?
- Nikki Haley
- Kamala Harris
- Pramila Jayapal
- Ami Bera
Answer:- 1 – Nikki Haley
7. Recently France and which country signs pact on Maritime Information sharing in Indian Ocean Region?
Answer:- 1 – India
8. Chose the correct option regarding to Jointly Monitor Syria Truce.
- Russia and Turkey
- Only Iran
- Russia, Iran and Turkey
- None of the above
Answer:- 3 – Russia, Iran and Turkey
9. Recently India and which country signed 14 agreements to boost bilateral relations?
Answer:- 3 – UAE
10. Who lays the foundation stone of integrated check Post near Indo- Bangla border?
- Mukul Sangma
- Donkupar Roy
- Kiren Rijiju
Answer:- 4 – Kiren Rijiju
11. Which day is observed as National Tourism Day in India?
- 25 January
- 26 January
- 27 January
- 24 January
Answer:- 1 – 25 January
12. Name the committee who has recently submitted report on Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management act to the Union Government.
- Sanjay Mitra committee
- Dr Arvind Subramanian Committee
- N K Singh committee
- Arvind Panagariya committee
Answer:- 3 – N K Singh committee
13. Which country celebrates its Republic day on 26 January?
- Sri Lanka
Answer:- 1 – India
14. Recently which state government launched e-health project with support of World Bank?
- West Bengal
- Tamil Nadu
Answer:- 2 – Kerala
15. Which state opts for electronic transmission of postal ballot to service voters?
- Uttar Pradesh
Answer:- 4 – Goa