DNB CET Anatomy Question Paper Answer 2014.
DNB CET Anatomy Question Paper 2014 With Answers Solution Free Download DNB CET Anatomy 2014 Question Paper, This DNB CET Anatomy 2014 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this DNB CET Anatomy 2014 question paper in pdf file for DNB CET Anatomy you can download it in FREE, if DNB CET Anatomy 2014 paper in text for DNB CET Anatomy you can download DNB CET Anatomy 2014 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
DNB CET Anatomy Question Paper Answer 2014
Information Bulletin for Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test (DNB – CET) For Admission to DNB Post Graduate Courses January 2014 Admission Session
In Similar Links you can also have DNB CET Anatomy Preparation Tips DNB CET Anatomy exam 2014, DNB CET Anatomy Question Bank or DNB CET Anatomy Reference Books or Study Materials DNB CET Anatomy
(1) Parathyroid gland develops from?
(A) Brachial cyst (B) Brachial cleft
(C) Brachial pouch (D) Brachial arch
(2) Which is not a type of epiphysis?
(A) Traction (B) Atavistic
(C) Friction (D) Pressure
(3) Which of the following is a Flexor of Abdomen?
(A) Psoas (B) Piriformis
(C) Pectoralis major (D) External oblique
(4) Clavipectoral fascia is not pierced by?
(A) Medial pectoral nerve (B) Lateral pectoral nerve
(C) Cephalic vein (D) Th oracoacromian artery
(5) Boundaries of foramen of Winslow are all EXCEPT:
(A) Caudate lobe of liver (B) Inferior vena cava
(C) Free border of lesser omentum (D) 4th part of Duodenum
(6) During ejaculation, sperms are released from?
(A) Epididymis (B) Vas deferens
(C) Rete testes (D) Seminal vesicle
(7) Lower 1/5th of vagina is formed by?
(A) Urogenital sinus (B) Paramesonephric duct
(C) Mesonephric duct (D) Mullerian duct
(8) True regarding Prostate gland is?
(A) Only glandular tissue
(B) Glandular tissue covered with transitional epithelium
(C) Glandular tissue and fi bromuscular stroma
(D) Entire gland is composed of collagen
(9) Uterine artery is a branch of?
(A) External iliac artery (B) Internal iliac artery
(C) Aorta (D) Inferior vesical artery
(10) White fi brocartilage is present in all EXCEPT:
(A) Acetabular labrum (B) Intervertebral disc
(C) Meniscus (D) Pinna
(11) What is denonvillers fascia?
(A) Between prostate and rectum
(B) Between rectum and sacral wall
(C) Between rectal ampulla and perineal body
(D) Between rectum and urinary bladder
(12) Skin over the angle of mandible is supplied by?
(A) Trigeminal nerve (B) Posterior rami of C2, C3, C4
(C) Cervical spinal nerve(C2-C3) (D) Cervical branch of mandibular nerve
(13) Appendix of testis is derived from?
(A) Paramesonephric duct (B) Mesonephric duct
(C) Hind gut (D) Cloaca
(14) Infection of CNS spreads in inner ear through?
(A) Cochlear Aqueduct (B) Endolymphatic sac
(C) Vestibular Aqueduct (D) Hyrtle’s fi ssure
(15) Klumpke’s paralysis involves?
(A) C5 C6 (B) C6 C7
(C) C7 T1 (D) C8 T1
(16) Craniosacral outfl ow is mediated by?
(A) Sympathetic postganglionic fi bers (B) Sympathetic preganglionic fi bers
(C) Parasympathetic postganglionic fi bers (D) Parasympathetic preganglionic fi bers
(17) Chromatin condensation occurs in?
(A) Prophase (B) Metaphase
(C) Anaphase (D) Telophase
(18) Superfi cial palmar arch is at the level of?
(A) Proximal border of extended thumb (B) Distal border of extended thumb
(C) Proximal transverse palm crease (D) Distal transverse palm crease