DNB CET Biochemistry Question Paper Answer 2014.
DNB CET Biochemistry Question Paper 2014 With Answers Solution Free Download DNB CET Biochemistry 2014 Question Paper, This DNB CET Biochemistry 2014 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this DNB CET Biochemistry 2014 question paper in pdf file for DNB CET Biochemistry you can download it in FREE, if DNB CET Biochemistry 2014 paper in text for DNB CET Biochemistry you can download DNB CET Biochemistry 2014 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
DNB CET Biochemistry Question Paper Answer 2014
Information Bulletin for Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test (DNB – CET) For Admission to DNB Post Graduate Courses January 2014 Admission Session
In Similar Links you can also have DNB CET Biochemistry Preparation Tips DNB CET Biochemistry exam 2014, DNB CET Biochemistry Question Bank or DNB CET Biochemistry Reference Books or Study Materials DNB CET Biochemistry
(41) Alpha oxidation of fatty acid takes place in?
(A) ER (B) Golgi apparatus
(C) Mitochondria (D) Peroxisomes
(42) Amino acid used in Carnitine synthesis is?
(A) Alanine (B) Lysine
(C) Arginine (D) Tyrosine
(43) Chylomicrons core is formed by?
(B) Triglyceride and Cholesterol
(C) Triglyceride, Cholesterol and Phospholipids
(D) Free fatty acids
(44) Vitamin A is present in all EXCEPT:
(A) Sunfl ower seeds (B) Egg
(C) Milk (D) Tomato
(45) Which hormone synthesized from Tyrosine?
(A) Calcitriol (B) Calcitonin
(C) Th yroxin (D) Cortisol
(46) Activator of enzyme sulfi te oxidase is?
(A) Copper (B) Zinc
(C) Molybdenum (D) Iron
(47) Cofactor involve in sulphur containing amino acid metabolism is?
(A) Folic acid (B) Biotin
(C) Vitamin B 1 (D) Vitamin B 12
(48) Glycogen phosphorylase coenzyme associated is?
(A) Th iamine pyrophosphate (B) Tetrahydrofolate
(C) Flavin mononuleotide (D) Pyridoxal phosphate
(49) Enzyme that is responsible for unwinding of DNA is?
(A) Ligase (B) DNA primase
(C) Helicase (D) DNA polymerase
(50) DNA replication occurs in which phase of cell cycle?
(A) G1 phase (B) S phase
(C) G2 phase (D) M phase
(51) Inheritance of Familial Hypercholesterolemia is?
(A) Autosomal dominant (B) Autosomal recessive
(C) X Linked dominant (D) X Linked recessive
(52) PFK is allosterically activated by?
(A) Fructose 1, 6 bisphosphate (B) Fructose 2, 6 bisphosphate
(C) Phosphoenolpyruvate (D) Pyruvate
(53) Which one of the following enzymes is obtained from Th ermophilus aquaticus bacterium
which is heat stable and used in PCR at high temperature?
(A) DNA polymerase III (B) Endonuclease
(C) Taq polymerase (D) DNA gyrase