DNB CET Pathology Question Paper Answer 2014.
DNB CET Pathology Question Paper 2014 With Answers Solution Free Download DNB CET Pathology 2014 Question Paper, This DNB CET Pathology 2014 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this DNB CET Pathology 2014 question paper in pdf file for DNB CET Pathology you can download it in FREE, if DNB CET Pathology 2014 paper in text for DNB CET Pathology you can download DNB CET Pathology 2014 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
DNB CET Pathology Question Paper Answer 2014
Information Bulletin for Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test (DNB – CET) For Admission to DNB Post Graduate Courses January 2014 Admission Session
In Similar Links you can also have DNB CET Pathology Preparation Tips DNB CET Pathology exam 2014, DNB CET Pathology Question Bank or DNB CET Pathology Reference Books or Study Materials DNB CET Pathology
(79) Annexin V is associated with?
(A) Necrosis (B) Apoptosis
(C) Atherosclerosis (D) Infl ammation
(80) Which of the following has a direct role in apoptosis?
(A) Nitric oxide (B) Adenylcyclase
(C) cAMP (D) Cytochrome C
(81) Fixative used for bone histopathology is?
(A) 10% formalin (B) Normal saline
(C) Rectifi ed spirit (D) Nothing
(82) Paraneoplastic syndrome not seen in renal cell cancer is?
(A) Acanthosis nigricans (B) Amyloidosis
(C) Polycythemia (D) SLE
(83) Which of the following is a chemotactic factor?
(A) Prostaglandins (B) Prostacyclins
(C) Th romboxane (D) Leukotrienes
(84) All are markers of Mantle cell lymphoma EXCEPT:
(A) CD 5 (B) CD 19
(C) CD 20 (D) CD 23
(85) Adding glucose to stored blood causes?
(A) Prevent hemolysis (B) Gives nutrition to cells
(C) Increase acidosis of blood (D) Prevent Hyperkalemia
(86) Gastric carcinoma is associated with all EXCEPT:
(A) Inactivation of p53 (B) Over expression of C -erb
(C) Over expression of C-met (D) Activation of RAS
(87) Complete wound strength is gained by?
(A) Never regained (B) 1 month
(C) 6 months (D) 1 year
(88) Chromosomal translocation seen in CML is?
(A) 2:8 (B) 8:14
(C) 9:22 (D) 15:17
(89) Increased PT and Normal PTT are found in?
(A) Von Willibrand’s disease (B) Factor 7 defi ciency
(C) Factor 8 defi ciency (D) Th rombin defi ciency
(90) Which of the following is a chemokines?
(A) Leukotriene A4 (B) IL-8
(C) C5 (D) C3
(91) Asteroid bodies are seen in?
(A) Sarcoidosis (B) Syphilis
(C) Chromoblastomycosis (D) Sporotrichosis
(92) Karyotype in Klinefelter’s syndrome is?
(A) 47 XXY (B) 45XO
(C) 46XXY (D) 45XXX
(93) Most common cause of hereditary spherocytosis?
(A) Spectrin (B) Glycophorin
(C) Ankyrin (D) Band 4