DNB CET Physiology Question Paper Answer 2014.
Physiology Question Paper 2014 With Answers Solution Free Download Physiology 2014 Question Paper, This Physiology 2014 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this Physiology 2014 question paper in pdf file for Physiology you can download it in FREE, if Physiology 2014 paper in text for Physiology you can download Physiology 2014 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
DNB CET Physiology Question Paper Answer 2014
Information Bulletin for Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test (DNB – CET) For Admission to DNB Post Graduate Courses January 2014 Admission Session
In Similar Links you can also have Physiology Preparation Tips Physiology exam 2014, Physiology Question Bank or Physiology Reference Books or Study Materials Physiology
(19) Peripheral and central chemoreceptors respond to?
(A) Increased arterial pH (B) Increased arterial Oxygen
(C) Increased arterial CO2 (D) Decreased arterial CO2
(20) True about oligodendrocytes is?
(A) Forms Myelin sheath (B) Forms blood brain barrier
(C) Secretes CSF (D) All of the above
(21) Predominant site of erythropoiesis during 6th month of gestation is?
(A) Yolk sac (B) Liver
(C) Bone marrow (D) Th ymus
(22) During under water diving the main danger is due to?
(A) Oxygen and nitrogen (B) CO2 and nitrogen
(C) Oxygen only (D) Nitrogen only
23) Maximum fi lling of ventricles is seen in?
(A) Protodiastole (B) Isovolumetric relaxation
(C) Ventricular phase of diastole (D) Atrial contraction
(24) Serotonin secreting cell in brain is?
(A) Raphe nucleus (B) Enterochromaffi n cells
(C) Magnan cells (D) Betz cells
(25) True about thymus gland is?
(A) Size increases after puberty (B) Red and white cell mass
(C) Consists of Hassalls corpuscles (D) Forms immunoglobulins
(26) Gammaglobulins are formed by?
(A) B cells (B) T cells
(C) Plasma cells (D) Liver
(27) Androgen binding protein is secreted by?
(A) Pituitary (B) Liver
(C) Sertoli cells (D) Leydig cells
(28) MIS is secreted by?
(A) Sertoli cell (B) Leidig cell
(C) Supporting cells (D) Semeniferous tubules
(29) Meileu interior means?
(A) ECF (B) ICF
(C) Plasma (D) Lymph
(30) Which of the following decreases appetite?
(A) Orexins (B) Neuropeptide Y
(C) Ghrelin (D) Leptin
(31) Orexins are implicated in all EXCEPT:
(A) Wakefulness (B) Sexual behaviour
(C) Appetite (D) Alzheimer’s disease
(32) What happens when carotid sinus is pressed?
(A) Heart rate decreases, peripheral resistance increases
(B) Heart rate and peripheral resistance decreases
(C) Peripheral resistance and contractility decreases
(D) Peripheral resistance and contractility increases
(33) Time duration required to generate an action potential is?
(A) Th reshold (B) Rheobase
(C) Chronaxie (D) Refractory period
(34) Satiety center is located at?
(A) Ventromedial nucleus (B) Lateral hypothalamus
(C) Supra median nucleus (D) Preoptic nucleus
(35) Potassium in which compartment is responsible for cardiac and neural function?
(A) Intracellular (B) Extracellular
(C) Intravascular (D) Extravascular
(36) All are correct about stomach EXCEPT:
(A) Pylorus has more acid secreting cells
(B) Lots of goblet cells are present in mucous lining
(C) Chief cells secrete pepsinogen
(D) Parietal cells secrete intrinsic factor
(37) Which of the following has highest pH?
(A) Bile (B) Pancreatic juice
(C) Saliva (D) Gastric juice
(38) Band not covered by actin fi lament is?
(A) H band (B) I band
(C) M band (D) Z band
(39) Free fatty acid is transported in blood by?
(A) Albumin (B) Globulin
(C) Fibrinogen (D) Carnitine
(40) Iodine uptake into thyroid gland is an example of?
(A) Primary active transport (B) Secondary active transport
(C) Facilitated diffusion (D) Endocytosis