JNU M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences Admission Syllabus Entrance Exam Question Pattern 2012-2013.
The question paper will be of multiple choice type. The question paper will be in two parts.
- Part I : This will have questions from the different areas of Science and Mathematics at the 10+2 level.
- Part II: This will have questions in the areas of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geology, Botany and Zoology at the B.Sc. level.
- 1. Issue of Application Forms (only by post) 1st week of February, 2013
- 2. Last date for issue of Application Forms 1st week of March, 2013 (only by post)
- 3. Last date of submission of completed Application Form last week March, 2013 to reach JNU
- 4. Date of Entrance Examination May 2013