JNU M.Sc. in Physics Admission Syllabus Entrance Exam Question Pattern 2012-2013.
- Candidates will be tested for knowledge of broad areas of Physics, Physical Chemistry and Mathematics at the B.Sc. (General) level.
- Questions (mainly problems) will be primarily based on the following topics: Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Waves and Optics, Modern Physics, Physical Chemistry and Basic Mathematics
- 1. Issue of Application Forms (only by post) 1st week of February, 2013
- 2. Last date for issue of Application Forms 1st week of March, 2013 (only by post)
- 3. Last date of submission of completed Application Form last week March, 2013 to reach JNU
- 4. Date of Entrance Examination May 2013