JNU MA. in Geography Admission Syllabus Entrance Exam Question Pattern 2019-20
New pattern of Question paper will be introduced from 2011 Entrance Examination.
The M.A. admission test will carry a total of 100 marks with the unit wise total marks assigned and coverage of topics as indicated below.
Unit I wil have only multiple choice questions to be answered on OMR sheet. Unit I (60 marks)
Multiple Choice Questions on:
- 1. Geomorphology, climatology, oceanography and biogeography.
- 2. Human geography, economic geography, population geography, human ecology and human settlements.
- 3. Regional geography of India – physiographic divisions, patterns and levels of development of agriculture and industries, growth of
- population and urbanisation.
- 4. Geographical Information System and Remote Sensing, Statistical Applications.
Unit II (20 marks)
Short Answer Question on:
- Physical, human, regional geography and geography of India.
Unit III ( 10 marks)
- Question/Questions on Cartography – scales and map projections, topographical maps of India
Unit IV (10 marks) Question/Questions on:
Statistical Methods – frequency distribution, graphical representations; measures of central tendency and dispersion.
- 1. Issue of Application Forms (only by post) 1st week of February, 2013
- 2. Last date for issue of Application Forms 1st week of March, 2013 (only by post)
- 3. Last date of submission of completed Application Form last week March, 2013 to reach JNU
- 4. Date of Entrance Examination May 2013
Click Here for other JNU important Admission 2013