JNU M.A. in Sanskrit Admission Syllabus Entrance Exam Question Pattern 2012-2013.
- Candidates will be asked questions about Sanskrit language and literature, Indian Philosophical Systems, Sanskrit Poetics and Aesthetics, Sanskrit and Modern Indian Languages, Indian Intellectual and Cultural Traditions in Sociology, Polity and Economy, Architecture, Music, Environmental Studies, Grammar, Logic, Astronomy and Mathematics, Science and Technology, Argumentation and Interpretation, and Role and Place of Sanskrit in Indo European Studies.
- Candidates may write their answers in Sanskrit or Hindi or English.
- 1. Issue of Application Forms (only by post) 1st week of February, 2013
- 2. Last date for issue of Application Forms 1st week of March, 2013 (only by post)
- 3. Last date of submission of completed Application Form last week March, 2013 to reach JNU
- 4. Date of Entrance Examination May 2013