Karnataka CET (KCET) Question Papers With Answer 2019-20.
Common Entrance Test or CET Karnataka (KCET) 2019-20 Question Papers with Answer Free download Answer Keys KCET Question Paper with solution Math Biology Chemistry Physics Papers
KCET Question Paper 2019-20 With Answers Solution Free Download KCET 2019-20 Question Paper, This KCET 2019-20 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this KCET 2019-20 question paper in pdf file for KCET you can download it in FREE, if KCET 2019-20 paper in text for KCET you can download KCET 2019-20 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Karnataka Common Admission Test (KCET) 2019-20 Entrance exam for the admission in Medical and Engineering colleges in Karnataka will have Physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics question.
Karnataka CET (KCET) Question Papers With Answer 2019-20
In Similar Links you can also have KCET Preparation Tips KCET exam 2019-20, KCET Question Bank or KCET Reference Books or Study Materials KCET
1. Assimilatory power is
1) NADPH2 2) ATP 3) ATP and NADPH2 4) FADH2
Ans: (3) ATP & NADPH2 Formed during light reaction
2. ECORI cleaves the DNA strands to produce
1) Blunt ends 2) Sticky ends 3) Satellite ends 4) Ori replication end
Ans: (2) Sticky ends
Recognition site of ECOR, is GAATTC CTTAAG
3. Read the statements (A) and (B) and identify the correct choice from those given:
Statement (A): Women are at the peak of conception on the 14th day of ovulation.
Statement (B): Vasectomy is the method normally employed to avoid conception in females.
1) Statement (A) is wrong, (B) is right 2) Statement (A) is right, (B) is wrong
3) Both the statements are right 4) Bo the statements are wrong
4. The sequence of nitrogenous bases in one strand of DNA are 3’ TAC GCG ACG 5’. The complementary DNA strand should have
1) 5’ AUG CGC TGC 3’ 2) 3’ ATG CGC TGC 5’
3) 5’ UAC GCG ACG 3’ 4) 5’ ATG CGC TGC 3’
Ans: (4) 5’ ATG CGC TGC 3’
5. Which one of the following statement is correct regarding spinal cord?
1) It is composed of outer grey matter and inner white matter
2) It is composed of outer white matter and inner grey matter
3) It is composed of outer grey matter and inner colourless matter
4) It is composed of grey matter only