NCHMCT JEE Reasoning and Logical Deduction Question Papers.
Directions: Complete the series.
14. 9, 15, 23, 33, ?
(1) 44 (2) 38 (3) 36 (4) 45
In a certain code, PEAK is written as ‘3512’ and DINE is written as ‘6895’. How is KIND written in that code?
(1) 2396 (2) 2896 (3) 2986 (4) 2596
Directions Read the following information to answer these questions.
In a school, there were five teachers, A and B were teaching Hindi and English. C and B were teaching English
and Geography. D and A were teaching Mathematics and Hindi. E and B were teaching History and French.
16. Who among the teachers was teaching maximum number of subjects? (1) A (2) C (3) B (4) D
Which of the following pairs was teaching both Geography and Hindi?
(1) A and B (2) C and A (3) B and C (4) None of these
Directions Each of the following questions is based on a set of propositions I-IV. Select the best answer to each question.
I. All P are Q.
II. Some P are not Q.
III. Some, but not all, P are Q.
IV. No P are Q.
Considered only by themselves, which of the following pairs of statements might either both be true or both be false?
(1) I and II (2) II and III (3) I and III (4) I and IV
Considered only by themselves, all of the following pairs of statements might both be false but could not both be true except?
(1) I and II (2) I and III (3) I and IV (4) II and IV