IIFT Question Paper 2007.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Management and international business school 2007 Exam Has been Conducted By IIFT For the admission in MBA Degree / Diploma Courses This IIFT 2007 examination is the procedure to get the admission in MBA
IIFT 2007 Question Paper having English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis. This IIFT 2007 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this IIFT 2007 question paper in pdf file for IIFT you can download it in FREE, if Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Management and international business school 2007 paper in text for IIFT you can download IIFT 2007 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
IIFT Question Paper 2007
IIFT 2007 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Indian Institute of Foreign Trade i.e. IIFT 2007 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also IIFT 2007 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on IIFT 2007 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on IIFT MBA Entrance 2007 exam. Here IIFT 2007 question is also available in English.
52. (A) Bihar has a level of dissimilarity of 2 with Orissa.Others have a level of dissimilarity higher than 2.
53. (B) Rajasthan has a level of dissimilarity of 4 with Orissa and hence the highest.
54. (C) In all the options except option (c), the level of dissimilarity is 4. As in option (c), Rajasthan & Kerala have a level of dissimilarity of 3.
55. (B) It can be inferred directly from the given lines (Agriculture….income)The line after that mentions ‘empowering agri-product producers.’
56. (A) Nothing in the passage has been mentioned which talks about getting a competitive advantage from knowing the customers better.
57. (A) It has been mentioned in the passage that TCL relies on its ‘CRDP’ model which is not an external agency.
58. (C) Sentence 25 mentions that TCL felt that it was being viewed as purely product centric.
59. (C) Sentences 35-40 mention that the requirements of farmers were multi-layered.
60. (A) The entire passage talks about Hertz and its present and possible operations.
61. (D) Mentioned in line 28-29.
62. (C) Though not the ideal choice sentences