AIIMS Question Paper 2003 with solution Answer Free Download.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Medical Entrance 2012 for MBBS-BDS-Dental AIIMS Question Paper 2003 with solution Answer Free Download
AIIMS 2003 Question Paper, This AIIMS 2003 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this AIIMS 2003 question paper in pdf file for AIIMS you can download it in FREE, if AIIMS 2003 paper in text for AIIMS you can download AIIMS 2003 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
AIIMS 2012 Paper will have
The Competitive Entrance Examination will be of 3½ hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
In Similar Links you can also have AIIMS Preparation Tips AIIMS exam 2012, AIIMS Question Bank or AIIMS Reference Books or Study Materials AIIMS
In Internet what does http mean?
(1) High Transfer Text Protocol
(2) Highest Transfer Text Protocol
(3) Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
(4) Hyper Transfer Text Protocol
7. The India-born US physicist who was awarded th Noble prize in Physics for his work on astrophysics is:
(1) H.G. Khorana
(2) Subrahmanyam Chandrasekhar
(3) Sivaramakrishna Chandrasekhar
(4) C.V. Raman
8. Which German physicist invented the electron microscope which won him the 1986 Noble Prize In Physics?
(1) Ernst Ruska
(2) Van’t Hoff
(3) J.H.D. Jensen
(4) Eugene P Wigner
9. Who was the first Indian to be awarded the World Food Prize in 1987?
(1) M.S. Swaminathan
(2) Sunderlal Bahuguna
(3) Anna Hazare
(4) B.R. Barwale
10. Thanatology is the science that deals with:
(1) Dealt in all its aspects
(2) Solving paternity of child
(3) Identification of living
(4) Detection of lie
11. What Is the disease, Tetanus also known as?
(4) Whooping Cough
- AIIMS Previous Year Question Papers Answers Solution MBBS BDS Dental