SSC Constable General Intelligence Question Paper 2020 Sample Model Paper.
SSC Constable English Question Paper 2020 Sample Model Paper SSC CONSTABLE (GD) MODEL SOLVED PAPER General Intelligence & Reasoning
1. Nandini stops to walk after covering a distance of 10 km to the west. She then turns to the right and walks 8 km. Again she walks 4 km to the right. How far is she from her office?
(A) 18 km (B) 8 km
(C) 16 km (D) 10 km
2. Karishma is taller than Kajal. Kajal is taller than Vimal. Ankita is taller than Kajan and Vimal. Which is the tallest?
(A) Karishma (B) Kajal
(C) Ankita (D) None of these
3. CTPN : DSQM : : MUSK : ?
(A) NUTL (B) NTTJ
(C) NTTL (D) LTRS
4. As ‘Furniture’ is related to ‘Bench’ in the same way ‘Stationary’ is related to what?
(A) Godown (B) Room
(C) Pen (D) Chair
5. If the numbers divisible by 3 between 14 and 55 (both inclusive) and the numbers with 3 at unit’s place of them are removed then how may numbers will remain? (A) 24 (B) 23
(C) 22 (D) 25
6. A trader told his servant Shambhu that he left for his home from the shop after every 2 : 40 hours. I left for home 55 minutes earlier and for the next time I will leave for home from my shop at 8 :15 p.m. At which time did I inform my servant?
(A) 6 : 30 (B) 6 : 00
(C) 6 : 15 (D) 4 : 20
7. If ‘A’=26, and SUN = 27, then CAT?
(A) 24 (B) 57
(C) 58 (D) 27
8. A number when divided by three consecutive numbers 9, 11, 13 leaves the remainders 8, 9 and 8 respectively. If the order of divisors is reversed, the remainders will be:
(A) 8, 9, 8 (B) 9, 8, 8
(C) 10, 1, 6 (D) 10, 8, 9
9. Find the multiple of 11 in the following numbers?
(A) 978626 (B) 112144
(C) 447355 (D) 869756
10. Introducing a man, a woman says, “He is the only son of my mother’s mother.” How is the man related to the woman ?
(A) Uncle (B) Father
(C) Maternal uncle (D) Uncle
11. Air is to atmosphere as water is to
(A) biosphere (B) stratosphere
(C) ecosphere (D) hydrosphere
12. Choose the number from the given answers to replace the question mark?
240, ?, 120, 40, 10, 2
(A) 480 (B) 240
(C) 180 (D) 420
13. Foot is to hand as leg is to
(A) Elbow (B) Toe
(C) Finger (D) Arm
14. Daughter is to father as niece is to
(A) Nephew (B) Cousin
(C) Uncle (D) Mother
15. In a row of children facing North, Bharat is eleventh from the right end and is third to the right of Samir who is fifteenth from the left end. Total how many children are there in the row ?
(A) 29 (B) 28
(C) 30 (D) 27
16. Which number is missing ?
45389, ?, 453, 34
(A) 34780 (B) 8354
(C) 4892 (D) 3478
17. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?
(A) March (B) January
(C) July (D) June
18. M is older than R. Q is younger than R and N. N is not as old as M. Who among M, N, R and Q is the oldest ?
(A) M (B) R
(C) M or R (D) Q
19. Pointing to a lady in photograph, Varma said, “Her mother is the only daughter of my mother’s mother.” How is Varma related to the lady?
(A) Nephew (B) Uncle
(C) Maternal uncle (D) Brother
20. Surendra introduces “Raju as the son of the only brother of his father’s wife”. How is Raju related to Surendra?
(A) Cousin (B) Son
(C) Uncle (D) Brother
21. If water is called black, black is called tree, tree is called blue, blue is called rain, rain is called pink and pink is called fist in a certain language, what is the colour of the sky called in that language ? (A) Blue (B) Fish
(C) Rain (D) Pink
22. If 2 is added to the last digit of each number and then the positions of the first and the third digits are interchanged, which of the following will be the highest number ?
(A) 576 (B) 895
(C) 783 (D) 394
23. Select an appropriate answer to replace the question mark from among the choices given.
(A) 11 (B) 6
(C) 3 (D) 2
24. Select an appropriate answer to replace the question mark from among the choices given.
(A) 1 (B) 8
(C) 12 (D) 27
25. Complete the series ?
(A) (B) (C) (D)
1. D 2. D 3. B 4. C 5. D 6. A 7. B 8. C 9. A 10. C 11. D 12. B 13. D 14. C
15. B 16. B 17. D 18. A 19. D 20. A 21. C 22. A 23. C 24. A